Recent content by The Cream Dolphin

1. The Cream Dolphin

oil cap gasket

P/N 06A103483D Link to a very inexpensive one Link for the whole cap, only 86¢ more.
  2. The Cream Dolphin

Frostheater rubbing

I got a ƶerostart heater (same heater just not the preset kit) and put it in the same location frostheater does. I do not see how that location could work without rubbing something. I used chunks of the hose that got replaced, cut it along the length, and wrapped it around anything that...
  3. The Cream Dolphin

Starter fault

As a fellow Canadian who knows the trouble of shipping... I ordered parts for my starter from moƶambiquer, and I would not look anywhere else to order again. Great service, unreal price, it came in a small box to save shipping, duties were inexpensive, I had an issue so I called him as I was...
  4. The Cream Dolphin

WTB Mk4 Jetta left front fender

There is a top gear episode where Hammond hits a bollard in a ferrari 458 in spain, quite funny. Otherwise I also may not have known. Sorry I cannot help with a fender.
  5. The Cream Dolphin

TB Interval- Mileage v. Time

0̷2 golf, also with a 20̷18 TB... lots of us out there. 85k km (52k miles) I am going to carry on because when it got changed in 20̷18, I am pretty sure it had been there a long long time previously.
  6. The Cream Dolphin

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Last night I confirmed that my sunroof drains were clear, filled the tires, gave a good wand wash/wax, cleaned behind the fender liners, cleaned inside so no one wants inside for my miscellaneous things, parked it, and disconnected the battery. Hope she has a good nap!
  7. The Cream Dolphin

Two 2003 Jetta TDI Wagons (5spd manual) Located in Flagstaff Az.

Here is the thread with the proper link in it if you fall into this thread. I would rename this thread to not draw folks in, and then bump up the other one by posting in it again to get it seen. As far as I know you cannot delete a thread. GLWS, that is a bit of a unicorn out there, someone...
  8. The Cream Dolphin

Not sure what is wrong.

So Nox walks into the bar and sits down. The bartender asks what he wants, so he orders an old fashioned. He asks the guy beside him how he is, but he does not reply, as he holds his empty glass. Nox just mutters "jerk" and shakes his head, what a weirdo. The bartender hollers over to the...
  9. The Cream Dolphin

VW beetle camper on BAT

It looks like there is not much beetle in there. I love the name though.
  10. The Cream Dolphin

Refinishing a Set of Avus Rims

This makes me very happy. I want mine to look like that... My brother refinished a set years ago and with no clearcoat it lasted just fine, I personally prefer the matte look, but absolutely suit yourself if the shine floats your goats.
  11. The Cream Dolphin

Refinishing a Set of Avus Rims

Oh wow I really like the contrast, I am not sure how much effort that is - though I can imagine it is a lot - but that looks worthwhile to me.
  12. The Cream Dolphin

Problerly bin asked loads of times but

Problerly the best bet
  13. The Cream Dolphin

Done with following threads for now, how to stop feed?

Well I had disabled every email option in preferences, and still got watched thread ones. Dunno.
  14. The Cream Dolphin

Done with following threads for now, how to stop feed?

I had given up and resigned to deleting all the emails in misery... thanks for asking, and thanks for the response @P2B
  15. The Cream Dolphin

Parking for several months.

Thanks for all the info folks! I will indeed be away, so it will be fully sedentary for the two and a half months. Luckily tree gunk is not a worry. As for house arrest, that one might be tough @jmodge...