tgray's latest activity

• T
    tgray replied to the thread Another no start ALH.
    Thanks, I will have to try that next time.
  • T
    tgray replied to the thread Another no start ALH.
    Keep trying to bleed out the injectors one at a time. They should want to spray the fuel out when you loosen the nut and not just...
  • T
    tgray replied to the thread One Key.
    The other thing you can do is to purchase a key finder to attach to the key. It may help in a bind if the key is lost it will be...
  • T
    tgray replied to the thread Door Card Re-Upholster.
    After doing a lot of these repairs getting the glue off is the biggest frustration and I have found that if you don't do it right the...
  • T
    There you go. You messed with the fuses and it seemed to go away. If you take that fuse block apart you will see the problem most...
  • T
    tgray replied to the thread Golf MK4 Manual swap.
    When I get a chance I will check out some of my old diagrams. I remember there are a few ways to wire things on this but if you use the...
  • T
    Your reverse switch wire #9 yellow/blue will not go through this relay any more. Don't bother with it on the relay. The reverse switch...
  • T
    It also can be a bad ground wire going to the pump.
  • T
    I went through this with one of mine. Put a straight pin through the wire close to the abs module. Check voltage with the car turned...
  • T
    It seems to me looking at the pin out on the diagram I see that 3 & 9 are not used anymore when you do the swap so don't worry about it...
  • T
    Don't keep driving it with this issue. A new valve body should cure it as stated.
  • T
    tgray replied to the thread WTB New beetle head unit!.
    I sold him one
  • T
    I wasn't thinking it may be harder for some on the dash part. It isn't real hard to pull the whole dash out where you can get at it all...
  • T
    The hardest part is to swap the transmission and the rest is just turning a few bolts. A lot of the work can be done from above which...
  • T
    tgray replied to the thread ABS brake fluid bleed question.
    Sometimes I have had to let the cars sit overnight and try again the next day if I had too many tiny bubbles through the system.