Recent content by Tekd85

1. T

TDI Tuning in the GTA

wait for BuzzKen... I recommend also
  2. T

Newer pics of the JSW!

love the interior... Still considering that steering Wheel myself..
  3. T

Differential pressure sensor need replaced?

I was wondering if you have an intake?
  4. T

Fule filter change interval based on mileage or time

I do mine every 10 k same as oil change..reason being is its super easy to do, may as well since I already change the oil. That's me tho
  5. T

*** is diesel fuel so $$$$

$1.47 per liter of Shell V-power and $1.38 for regular Diesel... Just out side Toronto. Very expensive..but still wouldn't trade my tdi for anything else...
  6. T

2013 golf tdi boost gauge

Yes I understand the concern... This is how to get around it... First it's not just a nut it's a nylock nut.. Very difficult to remove, then high strength loctite, and last I filled the thread sticking out... Purposely damaging the thread so it cannot back off.... Ever... Lots of redundancy...
  7. T

2013 golf tdi boost gauge

This is what I did.. I have a machine shop at my disposal so this may be hard for other... Never the less check out the pictures... I modified the gauge slightly... I am using 6mm festo pneumatic hose along with an festo connector on the gauge end as well as the piece I made...
  8. T

Performance intake?

How much?... BTW I saw this today ... http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6778768-tdi-carbonio-is-discontiued
  9. T

Performance intake?

I have always been a huge fan of the NEUSPEED... Thats me...
  10. T

Time to replace Timing belt and tensioner

hey Dude If your in Toronto Check out Germanautoparts.ca.. they are located on Signet Drive in Toronto. They gave me a good price for all OEM parts.. almost cant be beat..worth checking out.
  11. T

VW 507 @ Canadian Tire?

Dont let Can Tire do anything. www.germanparts.ca in Toronto has this.
  12. T

Timing Tools

Anyone know where I can timing belt tool kit for 2.0 tdi CR. I believe the kit should include locking pins for the cam/pump and crank along with a tooth style looking piece for the crank which has timing marks on it. Looking where to buy cannot find. HELP Thank you