Recent content by TDIvr6

1. T

FS: 97 1z Passat stock ECU and Stock Injector nozzles with roughly 150k

Bump any offers are welcome Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  2. T

FS: 97 1z Passat stock ECU and Stock Injector nozzles with roughly 150k

As the title states The ecu should have close to the same miles as the injectors. $50 for each or $80 for both. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  3. T

2004 vw Jetta TDI 239xxx $4,000 O.B.O

Ttt Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  4. T

Ttt Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  5. T

Price drop!!!! $3,500 obo. Also vehicle will have brand new brakes, drilled rotors all around and new tires with a fresh inspection 237,xxx will go up slowly as it is my daily. Completely stock except for headliner and badgless grill. Timing Belt water pump done at 177,xxx. Car was very well...
  6. T

wtb fifth gear for O2J

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  7. T

Mk2 jetta TDI Swap

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  8. T

Mk2 jetta TDI Swap

Thanks bud it's a dream mk2 just for how clean it is. All the mods PO did are all tasteful and unique. This is my 3rd tdi and I've never had one sound quite like this. Thanks for the comment I appreciate it. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  9. T

Mk2 jetta TDI Swap

Just scooped this up. 1990 Wolfsburg jetta all original paint and it's a Connecticut native. Some how very minimalist rust like my mk4 has more rust. The guy selling definitely treated her the way I plan too as well. It's housing a 1z passat engine and stage 3 Malone tune. Tons and tons and tons...
  10. T

Part and Tools

Where are you located? I'm interested in the power box Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  11. T

Fs Mk3 TDI front end damage good motor trans and brand new vr6 clutch.

I'm asking 1200 and you come and get it. I hit a deer and basically the front clip needs replaced along with the radiator some hoses and ac condenser. I bought a mk4 right after it happened and just don't have the time to get into fixing it or swapping it. The body has some rust but it's...
  12. T

short shifter

Yea I think I saw him post he no longer makes them unless it was someone else I'll look again. Thanks for the help.
  13. T

short shifter

I wanted to get a short throw shifter diesel geek no longer makes it. Couldn't I get a short shifter from any 02a trans vehicle particularly a mk3 vr6 jetta?
  14. T

Another Mk3 off the road.

That's way too bad. I've got my mk3 she just clocked 250,000 on the body the motor is young about 110,000 The body itself has cancer spreading slowly but first I must address the aging but aftermarket suspension. I bought this car almost a year ago now and was I. love the minute I drove it and...
  15. T

What oil additives do you prefer?

Thank you for your help guys I apologize for my lack of knowledge but I'm learning.