Recent content by TDIRyan

1. TDIRyan

Alarm arming issue??

do you have any other wiring issues going on? You may want to check your grounds if you do.
  2. TDIRyan

Oil leak at end of dipstick

Good thing it was that. Mine leaked all over the front of the engine... that sucks to clean off.
  3. TDIRyan

actual size of the pp357`s

Forrest, you'll love the PP357's. Tuned with the Rocketchip stage 2 it's an awesome combo. You may need a bit more rubber to keep the traction to the road though. I'm running a 225/40 18 and it can't keep the traction down.
  4. TDIRyan

Changing Injectors

I'm assuming you're running a stick shift? The injectors are a great upgrade for the money... and easy to swap out yourself on a non-PD engine.
  5. TDIRyan

Sale: 2002 Auto TDI 97K miles (lots of goodies)

I'll try to post more pics soon. I have a bunch of show pics, but need some more for you. I'll post as soon as I can. If anyone wants pics just ask.
  6. TDIRyan

WTB: TDI (any year) but must be perfect in/out and have a fair amount of mods

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=191772
  7. TDIRyan

The only problem I have with that is towing 5000 Lbs on the highway with a V6 is no fun. Sorry, but I just can't do that right now. I'mi looking for something with a V8 or diesel.
  8. TDIRyan

This TDI was my show car for 2 years before I got my classsic Chevy.I drove the car daily for 2.5 years now, and it's never given me any issues. My brother and I have done most of the work on it. It's got about 97K miles and runs like new. Anything we couldn't do was done by Phil at European...
  9. TDIRyan

Wanted: TDI with AT and < 100Kmiles

I have one going for sale. All maintenance done and runs beautifully... http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=1880465#post1880465
  10. TDIRyan

What to do next-best way to incease bhp?!

Horsepower, who cares? We care more about torque around here...
  11. TDIRyan

My Tires are Different Sizes???

NO, that little of a difference won't cause an issue.
  12. TDIRyan

Bolt pattern? wheel

Pry the cover off the center of the wheel... you just need a small screwdriver (covered with a cloth to not scratch the wheel)
  13. TDIRyan

New Wheels Need Help....

I have a 225/40 18 - had a 235/40 18 and they rubbed holes through the fender liners up front when turning. The stock GLI wheel was an 18 with 225/40 rubber on it. The 35 sidewall is good for a 19, but go with the 225/40 for the 18's and they'll look right and speedo will be right. My wheels...