Recent content by TDIpilot4u

1. TDIpilot4u

Anybody thinking of getting a new VW?

Care to share how much of a discount they gave?
  2. TDIpilot4u

Anybody thinking of getting a new VW?

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/videos/a31738/car-drives-without-wheel-70mph-on-highway/ Forget dieselgate, not sure I want to be associated driving the same car as that driver :eek: All jokes aside, I will entertain a new VW :D
  3. TDIpilot4u

Replaced TDI 2017 Jetta

Cool, was curious if anyone had picked up a 1.4 for a good price. Going to have to look into this myself. Btw, there are 2016's still left in STL...
  4. TDIpilot4u

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

Anyone completed or near a deal on a 1.4 Jetta yet?
  5. TDIpilot4u

1998 Volkswagen Jetta TDI 194K Beautiful

If I was closer to your location I would be very interested.
  6. TDIpilot4u

VW TDI goodwill package: Offers $500 Visa cards & $500 dealer credits to TDI owners

Kind of funny, the day the goodwill program comes out I received my personal property tax bill from the city...and they take Visa. Being from Missouri I planned for that, but the timing ruins the fun :mad:
  7. TDIpilot4u

What did you do to your mk6 Jetta today?

Nice! Those looks really good on the Jetta.
  8. TDIpilot4u

VW TDI goodwill package: Offers $500 Visa cards & $500 dealer credits to TDI owners

The program rules link is still broken last I checked. And just before you submit your information you have to check that you understand the terms and conditions/program rules which also is a broken link. I figured these may get updated tomorrow with the announcement, but figured its best to...
  9. TDIpilot4u

Hmm interesting how a thread about plans for spending goodwill money has just turned into yet another repetitive branch of the apocalypse megathread. :rolleyes: Pending the devil in the details...I think it is perfect timing for my timing belt maintenance and some new tires, battery and maybe...
  10. TDIpilot4u

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

So when I go to sign up, there is a link to 'view program rules' which is currently broken. Let the conspiracies fly! :p
  11. TDIpilot4u

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

:eek: You could buy the thing and have a DPF, turbo (or name your feared failure) and probably still be ahead!
  12. TDIpilot4u

Oh yea I've been watching that thread closely...have some time before 120K so I can wait. And figured it would be a bit more, but hey why not put that back into the car to make it better :)
  13. TDIpilot4u

Can I just send my $500 gift card to 2micron for a cp3 pump :D