Recent content by tdinumber#1

1. T

corrado tdi Are you still able to get 60 mm Viton Seal for Tdi Injection Pump. Appreciate it if...

corrado tdi Are you still able to get 60 mm Viton Seal for Tdi Injection Pump. Appreciate it if you can lead me to source. Thanks
  2. T

FS: Ross-Tech VAG COM interface (includes serial to USB adapter)

Spanky is [B][B]Ross-Tech VAG COM interface (includes serial to USB adapter) still for sale I have a 2002 TDI ALH.
  3. T

Need TDI ALH 5spd trans- SF Bay Area

Half Fast...You hit the symtoms Exactly!Thats what happens...
  4. T

It does have DMF.Tried to view through timing hole if fork is bent, but very hard to see inside.I have tried increasing length of pushrod if it made any difference and had the same result. Will not go into first gear when running, and have to engage 3/4/2 gear while running. I will agree that...
  5. T

Hello Everyone, I need 5 spd trans for my TDI, unable to shift into gear,tried adjusting as well as bleeding and replacing slave cylinder. Will shift into gear smoothly with engine off, but not on first gear when runing...will go into all other gears. Thanks Clarence 415.846.8125
  6. T

mostly mk4 stuff make offers!!!!

What are you asking for headlight switch and battery fuse box?
  7. T

2.5" 304SS ALH Downpipes now availible!

I would also like to order 2.5" with Cat, been waiting for awhile to come up!
  8. T

My third try on ordering exhaust DP with you..., any chance to place me on waiting list?Thanks Clarence
  9. T

Any chance being added on the tentative list, I have tried last September/October but you werent taking any orders.Thanks...
  10. T

We Continue Making Top Grade Cylinder Heads

Frank, Why are your margins on rebuilt intake/exhaust valve and seats so wide, compare to gasoline engine? I understand their should be three angle cuts. Thanks...
  11. T

Whitbread Performance Innovations is now in operation!

Hello, Are you accepting orders for mk 4 TDI DP? Thanks...
  12. T

Dp Would like to purchase DP with CAT for 2000 TDI ALH, what is wait time? Thanks... Clarence
  13. T

2003 Jetta TDI - Parting out

Hello, What are asking Turbo? Thanks Clarence CA 94116