Recent content by tdijim

1. T

No longer available- 2016 A6 TDI V6

Getting ready to detail my 2014 A6 TDI, with 72,000 miles and market it. So, San Antonio, if you want to contact me feel free. It is amazing. Jim
  2. T

Tons of condensation in 2000 Mk IV trunk

My 2000 Jetta TDI has had a lot of condensation in the spare tire storage area. I haven't found any drain plugs missing, etc. Does this sound like a skylight drain that is plugged up?
  3. T

2004 Passat TDI to be parted out

Taillights available?
  4. T

FS: Nice 96 Passat B4V

Yes, that's the right one.
  5. T

B4v is sold... Thank you, everyone, for all the interest in this car that has been mine for nine years. It was everything it should have been; powerful, reliable and economical. Anytime it needed something done, I knew what to do or who to ask online. So, my gratitude to everyone who...
  6. T

That sounds great, Jeff. I'll pass this on to the buyer and they can figure it. Hans used a Euro EPU, I believe and he said I could try a different EPU. I think you're right on this.
  7. T

DIY: How to fix air blend door MK4 TDI no cabin heat problem

type of tape? So, some people used solid tape, like for hvac...the aluminum type, and they shut out the outside smells, engine smells, and got very hot heater and very cold a/c results? Why bother with the adhesive felt or foam, then?
  8. T

"The Bad" I forgot one for "The Bad." Hans never could get Cruise Control to communicate with his ECU after he did his build. His thread was Cruise Control troubleshooter, from March 15, 2009. He thought it was the newer, modern ECU that was the problem, or perhaps turning off the rocketchip...
  9. T

The white sedans or wagons always did it for me.
  10. T

Wagon Hunting, Uhuuuhuuhuuhu!! Elmer Fudd Ref.

B4v Eugene, Craigslist and the for sale forum here on the web site.
  11. T

Hans Geittmann It was a pleasure doing business with him. I called before I flew back to Colorado to get it and asked him, "Is it in shape to drive to Oregon right now? He said, "Absolutely," and it was totally solid the entire trip. That's how I've kept it...ready to drive across the...
  12. T

New Pictures Added Sunday, 3/4/18 Tires, wheels, grill, engine, front view, etc.
  13. T

Craigslist Eugene is the one. Yep, this is the one...white, B4V in Craigslist Eugene. I'm going to add pictures of the engine and a closeup of my TdiFest sticker. Ha
  14. T

FS: Nice 96 Passat B4V, Eugene, Oregon Area B4V is sold. 3/9/18 I am regrettably selling my 96 B4V. After driving a stick-shift for more than a decade, my wife finally gets an automatic transmission SUV, which will be able to take the place of our wagon, when it comes to hauling what needs...