Recent content by TDIinTexas

1. TDIinTexas

TDIinTexas

2. TDIinTexas

WTB: BEW/BRM block with crank

I've decided to use the reman BHW block that I bought for the pistons last year. So block is squared away. Kyle, I don't need the rods, I already have them. I'll give you a call about the crank. David
  3. TDIinTexas

Let me see what I can come up with. Maybe there are some advantages. David
  4. TDIinTexas

Audi TTqTDI

That's 3"
  5. TDIinTexas

gtb2260vk build: stateside, aiming for the masses

Been quite busy in several directions. We had our daughter on Christmas Eve, and I'm back in school for the home stretch to finish up. I rounded up the parts to build an engine and trans and sold that off. So I'm doing it again with a few changes. Once I find a suitable block, I'll send...
  6. TDIinTexas

Thanks Charlie but I already have a brand new BHW block that I could use (the one from the last short block I bought for the pistons). I was hoping to get one that didn't require the work to the front of the block like the BHW would. Yeah I haven't been as active as I have always been...
  7. TDIinTexas

PM Sent. Guys keep in mind that I don't need a block with good bores. Depending on the damage, that would be ok. David
  8. TDIinTexas

I understand. I'm going to make it work with ALH stuff anyways. I'm punching it out to 81.5mm and need the crank for the larger journals.
  9. TDIinTexas

I'm in need of a block with a crank from a BEW or BRM. I don't need the rest of the engine. Or if you have just the block (any TDI for that matter), or any of the PD cranks I might be interested. Thanks, David
  10. TDIinTexas

FS: 2010 JSW Turbo and full exhaust

Going to play with some new yet tried things. Should be fun. I don't get involved in emission regulation conversation. It gets threads locked up around here. David
  11. TDIinTexas

FS: 2010 JSW Turbo and full exhaust

I have for sale everything from the turbo to the exhaust tips, minus the sensors from a 2010 JSW DSG. These components have 37,000 miles on them. This car up to now has only been serviced by the dealership, but now these components will be removed. I would like to see $2000 for all of it...
  12. TDIinTexas

FS: Built ALH engine, BHW pistons, rods, TDIMeister cam.. all the goodies!

I can ship, or you are welcome to visit Texas. No girdle. I have drawn up a girdle that is 1 piece billet. It is the bottom plate and incorporated main caps. If you want me to have it machined and installed (includes line boring) we can discuss those details, otherwise I strongly suggest...
  13. TDIinTexas

FS: Built ALH engine, BHW pistons, rods, TDIMeister cam.. all the goodies!

I did not send the transmission guts off, but I still have it open and could have that done. I am a dealer for Jet-Hot ceramic coatings, and can get competitive pricing on their anti-friction nano coatings if the new owner desired. I will talk with Steve about the swap labor. I am strictly a...