Recent content by Tdiguy89

1. T

Single mass flywheel for DSG

Yeah, just called the shop I frequent for jobs if I don't do them myself, $2500 for the job... guess I'm gonna get really familiar with this transmission! I'll eventually have 2 to do anyway...
  2. T

Single mass flywheel for DSG

Sorry to revive this old thread, but I am looking at replacing the DMF in my 2013 (8p) a3 tdi with dsg. I am very interested in hearing your tricks as I've only pulled the transmission on a 95 altima so far. Im looking to replace my 02j in my 02 alh soon so I'm not terribly afraid of the job...
  3. T

How To: Common Rail Timing Belt Procedure

Thank you kind sir! The link worked for me on the first try.
  4. T

It says "multimedia" in red letters and redirects me to the first page of this forum. I clicked it quite a few times.
  5. T

I would like the pdf as well, I can't seem to find it. Sorry if I overlooked it.
  6. T

2009 TDI Serpentine Belt

So I just did this job yesterday on 2 jackstands and im actually about to button up the belly pan and be completely finished this morning. THERE IS A SHORTCUT But it has its flaws, I found both myself. Remove airbox, engine cover, belly pan, passenger wheel and passenger wheel well liner...
  7. T

2009 TDI Serpentine Belt

I will be attempting this at home on my ramps... I do not yet know how I'm going to get the radiator shroud out with the limited clearance. Vehicle is a 2013 audi A3 with CBEA/DSG. I feel that these are lower than the jetta sportwagens, which I also have. If you have any further pointers, that...
  8. T

Water in the drivers footwell

There may be a replacement part, I'm honestly in the dark about this. Wildchild80 keeps telling me to KISS it, so with that in mind, silicone is cheap.🤷‍♂️
  9. T

Ok. If there are a bunch of leaves under the cowl, thats what I'm putting my money on for the fix. Leaves can turn acidic when in water so that could have ate at the seal. Good luck with the wiper, I was a fortunate one with mine and they came off easily. I actually don't remember having any...
  10. T

Any update or new issues?
  11. T

ALH Constant Limp Mode 4 Fault Codes

This saved me bookoo money today. 2001 NB alh. Thank you!
  12. T

There's a black box above the drivers footwell and thats where your dash wires come into the cabin. This box will warp up and leak into the footwell (mine was above the clutch pedal, I dont have the lower cover installed). Verify by running a waterhose over the cowl on the drivers side (be ready...