Recent content by TDIfreak

1. T

Kerma KS3 reviews?

Seems quite a lot of power, is it with bigger turbo? BTW Kerma, it's Niels Bohr, not Neils ;).
  2. T

Edc16 how to raise maf diag limits ?

Diag limits do not cause DTCs, diag values are totally separate to the actual running of the engine control. Maybe you have got a boost leak?
  3. T

3.0 TDI CVWA ECU Tuning

Only 74000 kms, it should be like new so just go and get it remapped.
  4. T

3.0 V6 Tdi bw s300v ??

I'd like to see rod with adjustable length to compensate for the infamous wear in the system :rolleyes:.
  5. T

A4 B7 3.0Tdi BKN

BKN injectors may wear so that they start to leak on idle when rail pressure is low. But that has very little or nothing to do with tuning. You can see the leaking as white smoke from the tailpipe.
  6. T

3.0 tdi solenoid injector conversion?

2015 and newer makes 440hp.
  7. T

How many injectors in that Ford?
  8. T

There are Bosch solenoid injectors for at least 2200 bar already from the factory. So it shouldn't be a problem to run them with high rail pressure.
  9. T

3.0 V6 Tdi bw s300v ??

Do you mean manufacturing?
  10. T

3.0 BiTdi mods/upgrades.

Not a ZF 8HP55 like all 3.0 BiTDI?
  11. T

184cv golf 7 gtd Injectors (EDC17C64) on golf 6 2.0 CR (EDC17C46)

From the little information I have from a course material they should be electrically the same, i.e. voltages and currents used to control the injector. Physical connections seem to be the same but internally there seems to be big difference between CRI2-18 used in CFFB and CRI2-20 used in...
  12. T

038906018FK - any ECU alternatives?

You can mix a lot of ECUs and files/chips inside msa15 or EDC15. I have for example used ALH EDC15 ECU in a boat with 5 cyl engine (with 5 cyl file flashed). The file/chips have to match the engine and not so much the ECU. But of course there are exceptions to this 'rule'.
  13. T

038906018FK - any ECU alternatives?

It's been some time now but I think almost all 038906018 are interchangeable if you put the correct sw for the car. Easiest is to use the chips from the old ECU in the new ECU. Immo adaptation with VCDS is easy in these msa15 ECUs.
  14. T

A6 BiTdi Tiptronic to DSG Transmission swap

I thought Tiptronic only came to the 210kW/286hp 3.0 TDI engine in 2017. Older 3.0 and all 2.0 TDI always with STronic. What engine you got?
  15. T

A6 BiTdi Tiptronic to DSG Transmission swap

Q5 is with Stronic, not tip. And it can be laggy from stop.