Recent content by TDI_NC

1. T

Silver 2002 Jetta TDI wagon...

Pictures please!
  2. T

Chris Farnham (3193) passes away, 3/8/15

My last interaction with him was getting a sanity check on a local dealer's quote on a Passat TDI. He could not beat or even meet the price and told me so flat out. At that point I was certain that the local dealer's quote was BS and later I confirmed it as such... It is a great loss. RIP Chris
  3. T

ALH jetta 6speed gli interior 7900

Same question here.
  4. T

ALH jetta 6speed gli interior 7900

Subject line says $7900.
  5. T

FS: 1997 Jetta 108k, gtb1756vk swapped, rust free, nicest example

So best case scenario two airbags, but currently no working airbags. How hard would it be to find a module and have the air bags operational?
  6. T

FS: 1997 Jetta 108k, gtb1756vk swapped, rust free, nicest example

Safety equipment What safety equipment does this car have? Required for wife's approval! It does not look like there is a driver side airbag? Maybe passenger side? ABS? Let me know!
  7. T

FREE: CD changer/2 magazines for MKIV

Unit shipped yesterday do davebugs. Thanks!
  8. T

It will ship early next week. Thanks.
  9. T

OK davebugs. PM me your mailing address and I will send it.
  10. T

It is a 6 CD changer, not 8. If I send it to you will you test it and post your finding? If so PM me your mailing address. You get to keep the whole thing.
  11. T

AndyBees, My car had a single DIN with cassette and Monsoon. Does you stereo have Monsoon option? Is it single DIN?
  12. T

I don't know that it needs to be Monsoon, but my car had it and the unit worked fine. I am just trying to make an apples to apples comparison.
  13. T

So what is going on here? I sold a working CD changer to member stevekris and received it back 2.5 months later by UPS saying that the CD changer did not work and that he wanted his money back. I have no way to test it since I sold my car. In the mean time stevekris initiated chargeback and...