Recent content by TDI_G

1. TDI_G

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

I've been more than happy with everything I've had done by these guys. Have had both JR and Malone tunes on three of my vehicles over the years and have ordered many parts through them. Always fast turn around on everything and amazing customer service. Andrew has been in the industry for a long...
  2. TDI_G

Misc. TDI Tools FS

Go check out dieselgeek and see if you can find a set like this and judge for yourself. Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  3. TDI_G

Misc. TDI Tools FS

All tools sold except for triple square sockets and the EGR tube.
  4. TDI_G

Misc. TDI Tools FS

Selling the remainder of what I have left from my TDI days. All prices are plus shipping. Feel free to make offers. Strut Spreader Socket ***SOLD*** Hazet 4560 Injector Wrench ***SOLD*** Metalnerd Strut Nut Sockets Tool ***SOLD*** Metalnerd Rear Brake Reset Tool ***SOLD*** CJAA EGR Tube $30...
  5. TDI_G

FS: Hex-Can VCDS Cable + Extension

Sold! Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  6. TDI_G

I'll post a pic this evening but it is this cable https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/vchuc/ With this extension https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/usbec/
  7. TDI_G

I have for sale a Ross-Tech Hex-Can VCDS cable with 16' USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable for sale. This is the cable that works on all VAG, 1995-Current Model Year; Unlimited # of VINs. As many of you know, Ross-Tech has discontinued this model and replaced it with one that limits the number of...
  8. TDI_G

Noise when DSG downshifting

I doubt that is the noise the OP is referring to but it could be a possibility.
  9. TDI_G

WTB: VCDS cable

I have a Hex-Can cable that will be sold as soon as I turn my JSW over to VW. Don't have an appointment yet but have my offer so should be soon. I'm asking $250 shipped for it.
  10. TDI_G

Noise when DSG downshifting

DSG's are inherently noisy, especially when downshifting. As long as it is shifting fine, keep on motoring on.
  11. TDI_G

JSW Buyback Partout

Exhaust and wheels are sold and the suspension is pending sale.
  12. TDI_G

JSW Buyback Partout

Suspension drop is minimal, maybe a half inch. It does seam to level the car out more.
  13. TDI_G

Fond Farewells and Thank You's Thread

I'm selling my TDI back and already picked up my replacement, a 2008 BMW 335i. I have enjoyed my TDI adventures but have honestly not been thrilled with my JSW. I absolutely loved my ALH Golf and hoped to love the JSW just as much but it just didn't do it for me. The buyback offer really made it...
  14. TDI_G

JSW Buyback Partout

Price drop on the exhaust. Will sell the whole exhaust for $650 shipped.
  15. TDI_G

JSW Buyback Partout

They can be. Pm me an offer.