Recent content by TDI___Wagon

1. T

2002 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon

Pics That is even better, simply looking to reduce the clutter on the forum post!!
  2. T

2002 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon

??PRICE?? $9000 Found the CL Posting: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3276649694.html CL posting has pour quality/res pic's!! More Pic's PLEASE I suggest a link with Google+: http://support.google.com/plus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1047374
  3. T

97 Passat Wagon B4V GLX-TDI 5spd Silver Ohio

Required Repairs Greetings Scott, Welcome back to the States, have you gotten back into Eastern Time yet? Are you willing/do you think you be able to make time, to look into repairing the Driver's side Window, investigating/resolving the glow plug code, and the front end shake prior to our...
  4. T

!! Last Minute Accommodations !!

AWWW Yes I suppose you would not as we are registered under my wife's account TDI_Golf. Bad news for everyone!! our house burned down while we were here in MN!! See attached link for pictures that our neighbor was kind enough to snap off for us: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gn68fco112q9nnd/CqgkRx9XFj
  5. T

Yes My Wife and I are of course going to TDI FEST. the rooms are not for rent simply offering them up free of charge; we have extra furnished rooms available over the weekend since some housemates are going to be out of town for the Labor Day holiday. it is a www.couchsurfing.org thing, you may...
  6. T

Appreciate the heads up BMW, apparently my housemate posted this with my computer and did NOT log out of my account 1st!! ???NICE??? I do know what she is doing? I guess she is simply trying to spark up more interest in the gathering or something, she is a very social person and might want this...
  7. T

Tent availability Hello Newzboys, There are a few tent sites left could possibly fit you in depending on the size of your tent!! Simply text/call with your complete contact information and tent size and I will see if I can squeeze you in. Text ONLY: 248-5three5-3002 Office: 248-876-9842...
  8. T

06' A3 S3 gasser/TDI swap?

Anyone swap a 06' A3 S3 from a gasser to TDI? It already has a 6 speed the gas engine just died at 170,000 miles previous owner ran the engine out of oil after not tightening the drain plug correctly after an oil change!! I realize that they have TDI's on the other side of the pond, thinking I...
  9. T

Parts needed

03' TDI GL Jetta Wagon nearing 300K !!Parts REQ'D!! Hi all, my father is looking for some parts for his 03' TDI GL Jetta Wagon. We will gladly meet up at the Fest with cash in hand for new and/or quality used/rebuilt parts. Current Mileage: 296,000 Climbing by nearly 100 miles every day...
  10. T

Room Shares

Running out of room very quickly so if you are interested give me call ASAP to lock in a site!!
  11. T

(Craigslist Find) 00' TDI Golf 2 door (Black) 182K

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/3235813269.html Once again I am in no way associated nor do I in any way know the seller!! Simply thought this could be a decent buy for anyone traveling to MI for the FEST!! Happy Shopping ~J
  12. T

Room Shares

OilHammer, You are welcome to put a tent up with the rest of the many people who have contacted me interested to doing so!! I think my 1 Acre yard is large enough that we could stash you in a corner somewhere so you do not keep the rest of the TDIer's up all night:) It is a good thing that I do...
  13. T

FS: 04' TDI Golf (Craigslist Find)

I appreciate you correcting me, not all PD's have Cam issues, Simply trying to state that PD's tend to have more cam issues in comparison to older model years... So you think a rust free 96' Passat from Cali that just rolled over 60,000 miles is worn out? Interesting...
  14. T

FS: 04' TDI Golf (Craigslist Find)

Snake Oil (HHO) Hydrogen? Does anyone have feedback/info on running TDI's on HHO (Snake Oil)?? any concerns/drawbacks? Sound like a decent option to provide improved economy & performance! Seller claims that you see ~20% or better increase in MPG's! I have a hard time believing that considering...
  15. T

!!Unfortunately my uncle passed away this Morning so we now have to travel back to my home town of Farming, MN 56307 this weekend instead. Please receive our heartfelt apologies to all interested in camping in our yard!! MORE bad news our home had a fire on Friday!! See attached link for...