Recent content by TDI-LAWD

1. T

steering wheel from toledo fit octavia?

i have a leather 3 spoke wheel from a seat toledo. i was wondering would it fit a skoda octavia mk1 2003. would the air bag and that work or are plugs different thanks in advance
  2. T

seat toledo 2001 fog lights.

i want to wire up a set of genuien fog lights on my seat toledo 2001. any 1 no if i can wire them into light switch beside stering wheel or will i have to have a separte switch with an inline fuse if so what fuse would i need for it? thanks in advance.
  3. T

seat toledo 2001 tdi battery drains over nyt.

il cheak date when i get home. but battery has been cheaked and its gud.. wil it come up if i get it pluged into a computer.
  4. T

il give that a go. naw just an aftermarket cd player everyting else is standered. i pulled the cd player out yesterday and left it out so dnt think its that. took the fuses out for central locking so guna c tamara if it any change.
  5. T

hi i have a seat toledo tdi alh engine code for tge last month my battery seams to drain if the car has been sitting up for more than 4 hours. replaced battery but still having the same problem.. had battery cheaked and is as it should be. alt is charging battery as it should bout 14.17 volts...
  6. T

seat toledo mk2 brake and right indicator light comes on.

aw ryt the earth leads from the tail lights yea.
  7. T

were are they located?
  8. T

am having this problem this last while. it doesint happin al the time but when i press the brakes the right indicator light come on in the cluster evan if i rwitch on the right indicator it wnt come on til i lift my foot off the brake peadle. was wondering did anyone else have this problem and...
  9. T

seat toledo mk2 brake and ringht indicator light comes on.

am having this problem this last while. it doesint happin al the time but when i press the brakes the right indicator light come on in the cluster evan if i rwitch on the right indicator it wnt come on til i lift my foot off the brake peadle. was wondering did anyone else have this problem and...
  10. T

Seat Leon (Toledo) Rainwater leaks

yea thats it my 2001 seat toledo had the same problem on all four doors simple enough to do just remove the regs the black plate with all window mechs attached to it. clean off old seal around it and get a new seal for it. i just yoused a hard foam draught excluder for house windows and doors...
  11. T

ahl engine ahf turbo

were would i get a good diagram of the wirring for the light switch so i no what wires to tap into. and will i need to put a fuse sumwer for the lights
  12. T

ahl engine ahf turbo

yea i have all the from my doner car. just want a nice tidy job so it looks standered.
  13. T

ahl engine ahf turbo

can anyone tell me is it easy to install front fog lights onto a seat toledo that doesint have them as standered. i want to have it the same way as my old toledo did were its on the light switch itself is this possible.
  14. T

ahl engine ahf turbo

well its two seat toledos i have. an se tdi and a normal tdi se having all electrc windowp and such. were would i fine these numbers ect. (1j and 1c) you said about coding and ccm?? wil i need it on a computer and that or is it just a matter of finding the ryt plugs to plug into. thanks for...
  15. T

ahl engine ahf turbo

i was wondering do seat toledos that have manuel windows in the back have the wiring in the pillers to install electric windows. i have all there frm a doner car so was wondering is it just plug and play.