Recent content by TDI-84

1. T

FS: Bentley Manual - 1999-2005 Jetta, Golf, GTI

Manual SOLD. Thanks for the interest
  2. T

FS: Bentley Manual - 1999-2005 Jetta, Golf, GTI

Selling my Bentley Manual for 1999-2005 Jetta, Golf, GTI. Great condition. $50 Will ship at your cost using your preferred method. Keep in mind I'm shipping from Canada (Burlington, Ontario)
  3. T

Heated seats recall details

In the end I was fortunate enough to pick up a mint set of seats for a couple hundred bucks and just replaced em all... cloth seats are plentiful, so you can get em cheap... obviously try to find low mileage ones or you could be right back in the same boat!
  4. T

Well if your passenger side has completely stopped working, it's likely just the switch module in the dash. Not sure if it's just a coincidence (since I don't think there's any real connection between the 2 seats), but my passenger seat completely quit right before my driver's side started...
  5. T

So based on my recent experience, I think it's pretty safe to say that VW will no longer do anything for you if you have the common "seat heater burns through seat problem". To make long story short: driver side seat heater burned though seat cover on right seat bolster. I argued VERY hard with...
  6. T

Kia Optima CDI?

Almost positive I just saw one badged CDI on 401 near London, On! Wasn't cad plates, but didn't notice where from.
  7. T

BBS RK 504 wheels

Would be great to see pics... kinda hard to be interested without pictures.
  8. T

How To Re & Re the wiper linkage

I'm assuming you don't have a Bentley book? You can't put a price on that book. I'll email you the pages you need now. You will prob. need to plug in the motor and turn on your wipers once to let the motor park itself. Let me know if this helps!
  9. T

Mk4 Rims Lets See Em

Thanks very much for the pics! Exactly the pictures I was hoping for!
  10. T

Mk4 Rims Lets See Em

Yeah, I know that lowering is always the best for looks, but I'm unfortunately not considering lowering right now.
  11. T

Mk4 Rims Lets See Em

Anyone have pics of stock height TDI with 18s??
  12. T

Mk4 Rims Lets See Em

For anyone interested, crazy good price for set of 16" wheels that I believe were on the VR6: http://www.ecstuning.com/Flyer-MKIV_European_Rub_Strips/ES1895153/ $350 for all 4!
  13. T

Mk4 Rims Lets See Em

I REALLY love the 18" BBS wheels and am planning on getting them in the spring, but am concerned that they will look silly at stock ride height. Comments? Can anyone provide pics of a MK4 with 18" BBS mesh style wheels, sitting at stock ride height? I think the VR6 and 1.8T cars have a lower...
  14. T

Types of Brakes

Need rotors that won't rust!! I'm really frustrated with rotors right now. I decided that I wanted cross drilled rotors because I'll be upgrading to nice 18" wheels in the spring, and the drilled rotors look awesome (yes, I know, never do something for looks). I bought the expensive drilled...