Recent content by Taggs

1. T

In need of a cam gear ALH

I am in need of a good cam gear for my 01 ALH motor. I bent mine while changing the timing belt. Please contact me with a price if you have one. Thanks, Dave
  2. T

about to order spec 2 clutch. Which one doesn't make noise? SMF or DMF?

I have a stage 2 Spec with a stock flywheel. I did this because I didn't want the vibration that the engine produces traveling through the single mass flywheel into my trans. Dave
  3. T

Fuel pump timing

I finished my timing belt change yesterday. I am wondering how far I can advance the fuel pump timing for optimum performance. If it matters I have a Speed Tuning chip mod and a K&N air filter. Thanks, Dave (Also thanks for the help yesterday with the timing belt tensioner setup.)
  4. T

Premium Fuel Cetane

I live in Pa and am interested in the cetane in both Shell and Gulf premium diesel. Thanks, Dave
  5. T

Timing Belt Tension

Thanks for all of the help. I just wrapped up and the car runs like a raped ape even befor I set up my injection pump with the vag-com. Thanks, Dave
  6. T

99 A4 parting out for real this time

I could use the front center vents, cup holder, and the engine cover. Thanks, Dave
  7. T

Timing Belt Tension

I just finished replacing my timing belt on my 2001 TDI. Before I button up the car I wanted to know if it is possible to set the initial tension on the automatic belt tensioner to tight. Thanks, Dave ( I need to finish this job today. Could someone please reply asap) Thanks Again.
  8. T

A4 TDI engine measuring blocks/groups

Thanks.
  9. T

Thanks, That is a relief. Dave
  10. T

Yes the car ws fully warmed up.
  11. T

I am looking at my measuring blocks for the first time. In block 13 I got readings the are not balanced at all. #1= .09, #2= .05, #3= .14, #4= .00. As I am new can you please tell me if this is normal. Thanks.
  12. T

TWB fuel sender for 2001 Jetta TDI

I am looking for a replacement fuel sender for my 2001 Jetta. I broke mine a year ago while removing the check ball. It is currently JB Welded together.
  13. T

Clutch Upgrade

Where would I locate the info for a SPEC clutch?
  14. T

532 MILE CLUB.. ECHO Echo echo . . ... . ?

I am unsure what is considered good fuel economy, but with a heavy foot (80mph) average I will get 41 miles per gal. I have a 01 with a 5 speed and a Speed Tuning cpu mod.
  15. T

Charge Pressure Control Code

I am sorry for the late responce. I will investigate the problem today and post the results. Thanks, Dave