Recent content by T1no33

1. T1no33

Audi/VW 8V TDI KW V1 CoilOvers for sale

I can't get the pictures to go but the links work. Odd.
  2. T1no33

Crap on the pictures. Let me try again.
  3. T1no33

I had these on my 8V TDI for about 3 months before I sold the car. They made the car corner like mad. Fully adjustable. I paid $1575 so make me an offer. I live in the Tampa Bay Florida area. I will ship as long as you pay the shipping...
  4. T1no33

8V TDI KW V1 Coilovers - Feeler

Hey guys, I'm getting rid of my 2015 A3 TDI and selling off the mods I did. Any interested in a set of KW V1 Coilovers with 9K miles on them? Just putting out feelers. If I'm in the wrong section my apologies.
  5. T1no33

My A3 TDI Modification Progress

Great thread! Thank you for sharing.
  6. T1no33

Tuner boxes

I will for sure! I had to take it off for the 15K checkup today and they had no idea it was even on there. I can say that the decrease in power was very noticeable and I will be putting it back on first thing tomorrow morning. I've ran 4 tanks of gas with it on now and the slight increase in...
  7. T1no33

Tuner boxes

I have had the chipwerke pro s TDI piggyback chip installed for over a week now and I'm very pleased with the results. I've read every post on every forum about these things and I've never seen one bad thing. They leave no mark on the ECU and TD1 so they aren't detected by Audi during service...
  8. T1no33

Chipwerke TDI Pro S Chip - PiggyBack

I just purchased one of these last week and I am very pleased with the results. There is a noticeable increase in power and a slight uptick of improved MPG. Anyone else try one?
  9. T1no33

Tuner boxes

Great thread and thanks for all the information. I had the same questions. Have to love forums.
  10. T1no33

What did you do to your car today?

I did a very difficult install of my center console divider. LOL
  11. T1no33

Newbie Looking for Advice

I've modified every vehicle I've owned and I am new to the TDI world. I commute 131 miles a day and the two hybrids I owned were so dull to drive I couldn't take it. I've never been happier than I am with the A3 TDI. I'm looking to boost the power but I'm finding that no one has released...
  12. T1no33

GTI or enhanced TDI ?

Wow, great convo going on with this thread. Very entertaining to say the least. To jump in way late and try to answer the original question. I drove the GTI and the Golf TDI and debated back and forth for a long time. Both had their positives and negatives. I have wanted a GTI for a very...
  13. T1no33

Skid Plate~~~Pros & Cons

Thank you both for your input. Off to get a pan I go!
  14. T1no33

Skid Plate~~~Pros & Cons

Thanks to all as this thread was very informative. I have a 2015 A3 TDI (after a week wish I went with the golf but hind sight) and wondered if this was needed. I drive 135 miles a day on windy country roads. I have searched on google and see no skid plates for my year. Did they make changes...
  15. T1no33

6/10/05 updated*Newbies Cumulative Info Links

Sub'd as it's a great read and learning tool