Recent content by SVTWEB

1. S

Rip dzldub

Glad to see my 2005.5 going to a good home. She has served out family well. I still have my 2010 Jetta 4-Motion beast.... But as we all know... everything is for sale. :-)
  2. S

Oldest swappable VW part?

On the Ford Crown Victoria, there were some front suspension parts that had part numbers of B9AC or 1959...
  3. S

CANCELLED Impex TDI Fest: Saturday, May 21st, 2016

Hoping to be there with my latest creation... (evil laugh)
  4. S

FS/FT: TDI 02M 6-speed gear set trans code FMH

Czech your PM's... I sent you one....
  5. S

FS: (4) CJAA Glow plugs with Pressure Sensor

Sold to the man with the purple suspenders and mauve tank top...
  6. S

FS: CJAA Wiring harness for Manual Transmission

I have a complete engine wiring harness for a CJAA with a manual transmission. from 2010 Jetta Sedan. $50 shipped
  7. S

FS: (4) CJAA Glow plugs with Pressure Sensor

I have a set of (4) Glow plugs from my 2010 Jetta with the CJAA motor. As I am converting my motor over to the 170HP CR CEGA motor I needed to replace them with Non-Pressure sensor glow plugs. They are in great shape. I know they are stupid expensive if you have one fail and need to replace...
  8. S

TDI Conversion project success stories (short please)

2001 Passat Wagon 4-Motion Automatic 2.8V6 Gasser... Converted to 2001 Passat 4-Motion 6-Speed Manual, V6 TDI... SVTWEB's B5 V6 TDI AWD: Kick off: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=69668 1/31/2004: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=70195 4/10/2004...
  9. S

Something wicked this way comes......

@Cevans..... You should know about this project.. I just bought the PD170 Turbo from you for the CEGA engine that I am installing.....
  10. S

FS: CJAA CR140 Turbo

Reused it on the new motor...
  11. S

Something wicked this way comes......

And the wizard is working his magic once again....... CEGA....... 4Motion....... EDC...... More to come.........
  12. S

FS: CJAA CR140 Turbo

Converting my CJAA over to a CEGA and have the stock turbo. 103K miles, Always Synthetic oil, no problems at all. $500.
  13. S

FS: Mk6 Sport Steering wheel/Silver Stitching/DSG

And that quick it is gone... thanks!
  14. S

Operation Installation is COMPLETED. 7/9/2004

But now I have a 2010 Jetta.. the Mk5 with all the brains of a Mk6.... [Evil Laugh].... And the process starts all over again....