1. S

"Defective" in instrument display

Yep it's crap here
  2. S

Christ not hellish much happens here
  3. S

Just happened tonight in an 05 gti it's in the centre display where the mpg etc etc is. It was ok this afternoon I pressed the toggle button on the end of the right hand stalk but nothing happened, anyone know what's wrong.
  4. S

Put a new diesel filter on and it's worse

Not yet I'll put the code reader on again shortly
  5. S

Scrap or fix

Yes I know, I'll probably put it through a test with him and depending what needs done take it from there.
  6. S

Scrap or fix

I went to the other guy I use he said yes is been welded as I peeled back a bit, he also said it's done good using the proper panel but not to factory/insurance standard as it would have been written off due to the age. He said if you brought it to me to mot it I wouldn't even give an advisory...
  7. S

Scrap or fix

I've to scrape/ peel the underseal off to see if it's welded, if it is then fine, if not it's a fail He said they're good car and the rest is ok but depends on how much I'm willing to spend. I asked if it'd been written off with the damage he said possible but could have been fixed private (as...
  8. S

Scrap or fix

Forgot there's a hole in the exhaust somewhere too, I'll go to where I use for mot and see what they say
  9. S

Scrap or fix

Sorry for the large photos It's the passenger side (UK) sill, it's been replaced a "new" piece and welded onto the original chassis and goes from the front door pillar to the rear bottom arch. It's been shaped well as you'll see but the welding is something else
  10. S

Scrap or fix

11. S

Scrap or fix

Can't get them on via the phone
  12. S

Comment by 'stucbr' in media '20220406_151410.jpg'

This is one of the photos I've got more but just you see if this uploads ok
  13. 20220406_151410.jpg

20220406_151410.jpg

14. S

Scrap or fix