Recent content by Sttb

1. S

VNT15 vs VNT17 vs S7

I just ordered the kerma S7 v2 should be installed and running Monday if they get my tune done in time. Car will have a S7, DLC764, 3bar, n upgraded clutch. Looking for 300ftlb tq.
  2. S

Timeline after offer is notarized?

I was part of the 11/22 club. I got a notice today to check my email that there was a problem with my documents. So apparently I only sent in the two signed papers and they wanted me to send in all seven papers. Looks like I'll be waiting a few weeks longer
  3. S

No Offers Yet??? Email this guy

I got my offer letter on Friday and sent in the paperwork Monday. I have a loan on the Passat. Maybe they are starting to process cars with loans now
  4. S

Offer with loan

To get back on topic. I got my offer letter on Friday. Got the signed and sent back Monday. And I have a loan on the car.
  5. S

Got an offer email

Doc uploaded 9/27 Doc excepted 10/24 Waiting patiently for my offer :).
  6. S

Replacement for TDI - Gas Golf SportWagen - Reliability?

Agreed. I seen many 1.8t with over 200k running well. Just like a tdi, keep up with the maintenance work and it will last.
  7. S

2003 Jetta automatic, parts car in WV

Email them to me also. Pm sent
  8. S

ALH TDI Timing Belt Change. Found some bad lifters and cam. HELP.

Yes call frank. I shipped him my head for a rebuild after an "event". He has very good shipping prices and he will email you the shipping labels all you have to do is put your head in a box and put the label on it and ship it It's that easy.
  9. S

Clutch or transmission problem?

Make sure you are in first gear and not 3rd. Double check your linkage
  10. S

Parting out a 2002 and 2000 jetta's alh

What year beetle and what colors is it?
  11. S

Wtb beetle fog light both Assembly's.

I did order a oem set off eBay yesterday. Thanks
  12. S

99.5 is not the correct year. Brackets are different. But thanks anyhow.
  13. S

Pm me what you have and a price. I check the forum daily.
  14. S

Beetle barn parts extravaganza

In need of a Driver side headlight assembly and Front bumper with the centerpiece for fog lights. Also need the whole plastic peace where the passengers knees would be And glove box.
  15. S

2002 bug auto part out

How about the Front bumper and driver side headlight assembly ? Shipped 17842. And what color is the interior. I need the glove box assembly.