Recent content by streeker02

1. S

Osram 65w OFF-ROAD Super Bright H7, where to buy?

as DPM said above. if you wired the stock bulbs to run off relays rather than through the headlight connector you would probably achieve the same or better results.
  2. S

Need tires now

any tire shop that sells Sailun can order that tire for you. Lots of stock at their warehouse. IMO that tire is junk, as are most tires at that price point.
  3. S

LF: MK4 glass lens

I suppose I should have mentioned these are needed for a MK4 Golf, not a Jetta.
  4. S

That's hilarious. I have a right side lense as well. That's why the drivers side took the hit :cool:
  5. S

Hey all...been a while Anyone know of a local source for glass headlamp lenses? Dump truck threw a boulder at me yesterday and broke the left front lens. Any help appreciated before I head off to ebay :eek: Jeff
  6. S

Looking for 16" OEM VW "Bugatti" wheels

you're welcome hope you enjoy.
  7. S

Bah! Damn it! Where to get a BEW cam?

bhw and bew cams are interchangeable
  8. S

Emissions question dpf delete and stage 2

absolutely false.
  9. S

Looking for 16" OEM VW "Bugatti" wheels

teaser. PMd you.
  10. S

Guess the noise? Throw out bearing?

Car's got a 14lb flywheel D, that's all you are hearing that clutch has approx. 100k on it and has rattled since day one
  11. S

WTB mk4 golf hood

check pm
  12. S

WTB mk4 golf hood

reflex silver if I can be choosy The source has nothing at the moment, name your price and pickup location. Jeff
  13. S

ALH frostheater question

yes, once the car is up to temp everything is toasty.
  14. S

ALH frostheater question

check valve removed. heater is mounted as per requirements, below the battery tray. There is a good 12 inches of rise to the upper hose connection point at the water outlet. I'll grab a pic tomorrow but doubt it will be of any help. I've installed at least 6 or 8 of these in my vw's and...
  15. S

ALH frostheater question

feel like such a n00b.... the Frostheater in my BEW worked like a champ. after a few hours valve cover was toasty, head was warm to the touch, instant cabin heat..... Put one in my ALH, the damn thing barely gets warm. The heater body is warm, the hose from the upper outlet of the heater is...