Recent content by Straypoet

1. S

Jeep Wrangler JK BHW 2.0 TDI Swap

New Video, working on the rear frame extension and the fuel cells. Also got the brakes done. Jk130 Part #14 January 2023 Expedition Vehicle Project. Jeep Diesel Camper Conversion BHW TDI
  2. S

Gauge Cluster Mod Project for the JK130 Made a video about the custom Gauge cluster I have been working on for the swap.
  3. S

End of year Update. New bumpers, Intake etc. Youtube video uploaded for the end of the year. Onwards to 2023
  4. S

BHW stand alone cruise control is kicking my tail

wish you the best. Hopefully not needing a new flash. My ECM is just immo off, so it still thinks it’s an auto. If you have to have a ratios flashed I will be really disappointed.
  5. S

I uploaded the next video. JK130 Part 13, New Bumper, N75 Valve, Wiring Seats bolted Down I have bought both bumpers. They are made by RIVAL, and are very nice... Though way too expensive. $1900 for the pair Bought airbox $100, Seat Platforms $150, Battery $300, Wiring, and disconnect Switch...
  6. S

BHW stand alone cruise control is kicking my tail

I am not there yet on my swap, but wishing you the best in search for a solution. I would also like to use cruise.
  7. S

How much oil in charge pipe is too much?

Did you do the BRM oil pump upgrade when you did the BSM delete? do you have the original oil feed line to the turbo? I’m wondering if the turbo bearings are getting too much oil and blowing by?
  8. S

I don't have them anymore. I ended up scrapping what was left. Sorry.

I don't have them anymore. I ended up scrapping what was left. Sorry.
  9. S

A bit behind in posting.. But here are the last few Youtube videos on the conversion: JK130 Part #10, TDI conversion of JK Jeep Wrangler, into Diesel overland vehicle. Wiring, Oil Cooler JK130 Part 11 TDI Swap Into Jeep Wrangler Expedition Vehicle Work on Exhaust, Seats, Wiring, Battery JK130...
  10. S

pd130 wiring conversion help

There are a few people companies that do this. The only one I know of off the top of my head is fast forward automotive. It is a Canadian company, and I have heard good things about them, but never done anything with them myself. Good place to start anyway
  11. S

Why thank you!! Its gotta last me a long time, so I better do it right the first time! Made a new video, and showing my coolant system among other things. Happy with how elegant the coolant piping ended up. JK130 Part 9 Engine Coolant System Oil filter and cooler wiring harness, TDI BHW Swap
  12. S

Simple coolant flange routing

Coolant flows out from the top of the engine, so looking at the engine from the rear, as you have the photo: Large hose on the left side goes to the top of the Radiator Small hose on the top right goes to your heater core. Your oil/coolant heat exchanger can be split off of the heater core, or...
  13. S

Triumph TR4 TDI or CDI Conversion Project

I will check height, that is a good point. The engine compartment is pretty small on the Triumph, so yeah that might rule out a TDI Thank you, I appreciate the offer, but if I go this route; I will use a 5 speed overdrive out of a Toyota or something similar, as I doubt the stock transmission...
  14. S

Triumph TR4 TDI or CDI Conversion Project

The easy thing to to might just be to throw an ALH mated to a 5 speed Toyota transmission in it. Simple and effective.. Yet a 3cyl CDI would be lighter and have enough power I imagine....
  15. S

Thank you for the reply. Do you happen to know what the amperage draw on the mini pump is? I like how simple it is. Also, is it loud? I am wondering if it is brushless or not? I assume it is.