Recent content by stoner-tdi

1. S

Damage 30 days before turning in JettA

Small thread jack So since on the topic. .... i hadn't opened my car since November. .. When I did I found out that my sunroof was leaking and there is mold all over the interior. .... I'm assuming that won't be an issue? It actually passed me off because it was in great shape. . Was worked in...
  2. S

vw lowering springs/ spoiler / front lip

Yes vw no longer calls them driver gear anymore they are just sport springs I don't have a vortex account... If someone would like to post a link there please do!! mistoner1972@yahoo.com
  3. S

vw lowering springs/ spoiler / front lip

well it was short lived for me here... going the buy back route with my JSW :eek: i was not planning on it, but the offer was too good to pass. up for sale are my VW lowering springs. The part number says they are for a MK6 golf, door, TDI, DSG. these are currently installed on my JSW for about...
  4. S

I am fu** - HPFP just went

If mine goes out I plan to simply just replace just enough to get the car running which will hopefully be just the hpfp and drive to turn it in... as long as it driven in right? Lol
  5. S

DSG to 6MT swap

Get the transmission.. clutch flywheel and pedal assembly... Pull auto trans and install manual.. Put the shift selector in neutral and go ..... Lol jk
  6. S

Change Oil or Wait

The easiest thing to do would be go to Walmart spend $15 on a 5q jug of supertech oi... Drain the old oil and fill it... Don't worry about the filter... Or just reset the service reminder now before it goes off and you will forget
  7. S

Multiple intermittent electrical related trouble codes

Autozone will not accept returns on electrical items if they are used.. they will accept returns if the part is unused and or defected... if you say "it did not fix the problem" you will be stuck with that part.... be careful with packaging and the part itself...
  8. S

Turbo failure @ 156k; what to do...

maybe I missed something????? I don't think the nut going from the turbo to the motor is possible.... It would have to first get past the turbo compressor then get go through the intercooler.. if it had that much force then you are moving some serious CFM... when it comes to fix / sell it...
  9. S

Alignment issue after dead set install

after I lowered mine I remember my alignment looking very similar to yours.. same wheel and everything.. this is how I see it... it might be "in the red" but yours is only .3 degree out of spec.. find some type of angle finder and see how small that is.. my car drives straight as can be and...
  10. S

Wipers don't Shut Off

try tapping on top of the wiper relay with something hard???
  11. S

Maybe EGRs wouldn't clog if......

I could be wrong but it might not be "hot" enough after the dpf also maybe being dirty cleans more of the unburnt stuff before it get to the filters?
  12. S

want - round sticker - like european style - 50MPG

www.stickeryou.com/2/stickermaker Google :)
  13. S

Nos

Engine masters on YouTube? :) I watch that series and roadkill
  14. S

Inside dimensions of cargo area (Help a Jetta guy out)

I think it will fit with the seats up diagonally.. between the wheel wells I'm the trunk is 40 inches wide... If not it will fit in the back seat or with a seat folded down