Recent content by steves96tdi

1. S

Dave, On the Timing Belt, I haven't had a chance to check on the last time the timing belt was...

Dave, On the Timing Belt, I haven't had a chance to check on the last time the timing belt was change, I'll try to get to it this week. Personally, I would have it changed at the same time you'd do the engine swap. If you have any questions you can call me @301.237.2610. Steve
  2. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Yeah, I thought that was weird. He joined the same time he posted it, Didn't look right to me!
  3. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Sorry, But I have 4 PMs about my car and one person has stop by and look at the car before your post, so you'll have to wait in line. As far as shipping, It's for me to find transportation cost for you!
  4. S

Yes!

Yes!
  5. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

I have a lot interest in it right now. If it's still available next week I'll get you pics.
  6. S

Dave, I'd be very confident, and I'll have to check on when I did the last the timing belt.

Dave, I'd be very confident, and I'll have to check on when I did the last the timing belt.
  7. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Nothing else has been done to the engine, but egr delete plate & Rockchip tune.
  8. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Are you just interested in the transmission? because I'm not parting out the car. As noted in my first post, I'm selling the whole car!
  9. S

MK4 parts for sale

I'm interested in the IP & ECU
  10. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Thanks, It's in there too! https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/for-sale-1996-passat-tdi-6sp.511138/
  11. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

I couldn't agree more!
  12. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

I'm near Frederick, MD.
  13. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

SOLD! Selling Whole Car, I'm not parting out. Can be fix and driven or use it for a parts car. I'm selling my Passat tdi I bought in 2000 with about 50,000 miles on it, it has about 325k on it now. It needs a new clutch, it has the original still in it. engine runs great, fires right up...