Recent content by stever

1. S

Steve's '03 Newbie

It's had a remap from 100 to 135bhp, but that's all (for now!). Everything else is completely stock.
  2. S

Steve's '03 Newbie

Not much to report in terms of changes to the beetle, but I did have my first try on the drag strip with it. It was just rwyb, and I'd never been on a strip before, but my best run was 17.1 secs at 78mph. Not exactly blistering, but I was quite pleased with that. :D
  3. S

Steve's '03 Newbie

Thanks. I'd seen the pics of your car and I really like the look of it, especially the way you've painted the lower parts of the front and rear bumpers - I'm gonna steal that idea! :D
  4. S

Steve's '03 Newbie

The T4 in the background of the 1st pic is mine too, and I've also got a long term '69 Beetle project. The T4 is undergoing a restoration at the moment and will be getting a TDi swap with an AHU engine going in.
  5. S

Steve's '03 Newbie

Hi, Not particularly new to this forum - I posted up a question back in 2002 I think - got a very useful answer then promptly forgot my login details. Anyway, I re-registered under this name, and here are some pics of my car. When I got it, it was standard with 77k miles: All it needed was...