Recent content by steveo358

1. S

ross tech cable

Hi I have a ross tech KII-USB cable that may have been used twice. Sold my jetta, now time to let the cable go. $175.00 Shipped . Thanks You, Steve
  2. S

GTD Turbo Kit for NMS Passat '12-'14 - 205WHP - 354 ft/lbs of torque

Just bought my Bew turbo kit and tune from Andrew and completely satisfied with everything. Thanks again.
  3. S

WTB ALH Downpipe (2000 Golf)

I have one removed off a MK4 tdi with 120000 $150 shipped. It is in great condition and was only removed to put aftermarket exhaust. I can send a pic through text.
  4. S

How do I not ruin my turbo when installing?

Unplug wiring harness going into head.You have to pull a small latch up I believe first then remove it.
  5. S

Changing turbo mk4 tdi Jetta

Hi I am wanting to change the turbo to a vnt 17 on a bew engine and some say change from the top and some say go from the bottom. Looking for opinions on easiest way to do it. I enjoy working on my own stuff but I try to do basic stuff. Thanks Steve
  6. S

Appalachian Diesel Works - Asheville, NC

One more compliment on this man. I am fixing up a Beetle tdi for my 16 year old, and he has been nothing but great help. Now I am going to find a TDI for myself, knowing I have the man to fix it right around the corner.