Recent content by Stargirlraichu

1. S

Who bought this car 98 WV yellow plz

How is it scamming if I’m interested in a car 🤦🏻‍♀️
  2. S

I did that before I messaged two days or a few days after I wrote on here 🤣 u really think I wouldn’t msg them
  3. S

Wanted: Justed purchased yellow 98 WV beetle

If u have more info about him or can dm me about the whereabouts of the pikachu car let me know
  4. S

I DM himed and he never wrote back very upset cuz u know I could have pay a bit more then what they wanted even tho it was broken
  5. S

They originally bought those and painted the pikachu color on top I found out two days ago after researching a bit.
  6. S

Yeah I read that they bought the WV so they are the lagit ones they repainted them, it is the real pikachu car I need it always been my dream I’m 33 now and loved Pokémon since 99’ didn’t think anyone would sell there’s tho so I didn’t look till recently someone said they saw that someone had...
  7. S

If anyone see the pikachus let me know 🥺 I know the three people who own one but didn’t ask them about selling there lol just want a different one
  8. S

It might be a special pikachu edition car I’m not 100% certain but it might be but without the ears and tail and other stuff but he has a face mask and a pikachu gear shift so it might be pikachu car please help spread the news
  9. S

No I wanted the beetle car lol it’s a special one not a reg beetle
  10. S

https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/sold-mechanics-diy-special-1998-new-beetle-tdi-runs-but-needs-work-located-in-athens-ga.512657/#post-5644587
  11. S

https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/sold-mechanics-diy-special-1998-new-beetle-tdi-runs-but-needs-work-located-in-athens-ga.512657/#post-5644587 This one please keep an eye out I even posted on Craigslist but highly doubt they would look in that site
  12. S

Ummm the 98 yellow black face covered WV beetle who bought it 🥺
  13. S

Let me know 🥺 was the one the guy sold 98