Recent content by ssamalin

1. S

Any interest in 2015 E250 BT excellent condition 100k in NYC?

Original owner. clockwork maintenance. 100k miles. dented rear fender replaced about six years ago. cracked front lens replaced 1 month ago. Fully maintained to this minute, near new rubber. I'm not a neat freak and the floor mats show it. There is a cracked rear lens I siliconed about...
  2. S

Any interest in 2015 E250 BT excellent condition 100k in NYC?

I'm curious if I wanted to sell my car for 18k, any buyers out there?
  3. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

At 100k, no repairs needed yet only routine maintenance. Car in great condition and driving well. I may check the shocks sometime in the next few services.
  4. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

Had my transmission service at 90k (now at 100k). Car has been excellent. I expect the next 100k to be as trouble free.
  5. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

I found the jack was beside my DEF tank. No need to buy one.
  6. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

Has this been working well? How is your car?
  7. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

85k and nicely broken in. I did the 60, 70 and 80 at the corner guy. Car is charging around in it's prime. 35 combined, not a day in the shop. Hello to TDI club.
  8. S

Mazda (finally) confirms a CX-5 diesel this summer

test drive Plan to test drive diesel CX5 today. Any questions to add? I just want to feel how it drives. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27172486/2019-mazda-cx-5-diesel-photos-info/ https://www.motortrend.com/cars/mazda/cx-5/2019/2019-mazda-cx-5-diesel-suv-first-test-review/ Articles...
  9. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

70k Fuel pump, air filters, oil: about $400. Work done at local shop. Still need tire rotation. Car is better than ever. Rides excellently, trouble free at 70k, 35 combined. Bring the 220d and I'd trade it in, otherwise no reason to switch anywhere in sight. Am planning an out of town...
  10. S

Mohindra Maxor

Mahindra Roxor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viwHijpPk4U
  11. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

70K service I was dealer serviced until 50K. 60k i did oil change, def and tire rotation. At 70k, oil change, fuel filter (every 20k), check brakes, tire rotation, cabin and air filter. Trans fluid change is more like q100k. when the dealer did the 50k they changed the fuel filter, no due...
  12. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

Went to Edmunds and searched MB E class 2014-2016 fuel type diesel found a hundred listings. I'd get one as a replacement if I totaled mine.
  13. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

Thanks for all the help. The car is better than ever. Great handling, acceleration etc. with only tiny upkeep so far at 66k. People asking what the best diesel is, look no further. Find one with routine maintenance performed at even 60 or 70k.
  14. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

I just discovered there's a jack in the trunk next to the def tank. There also is this strange object like a silver crayon shaped rod. I turned the cover of the def tank and it didn't seem to screw off.
  15. S

Mercedes E250 Bluetec

No def at 60k. Then def warning at 66k. Dealer put it in for $ 100.