Recent content by srlbotanical

1. srlbotanical

Black Haze Workshop Downpipe and MRTuning

Not with the CJAA Black Haze pipe. Look at my pictures, not a bung to be found on that pipe. :LOL: I'm about 1000 mile in, and it's been flawless.
  2. srlbotanical

I actually weighed the stuff I took off. The new pipe is almost 50 pounds lighter than what was there before.
  3. srlbotanical

The MRT tune eliminates all sensors after the turbo.
  4. srlbotanical

Rawtek has some excellent instructions on their site. https://www.rawtekinc.com/pages/instructions-guides
  5. srlbotanical

Questions about CJAA Malone Stage 2

I have everything updated and installed. i posted a brief write-up here: https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/black-haze-workshop-downpipe-and-mrtuning.514386/
  6. srlbotanical

2011 JSW CJAA I just installed the Black Haze WorkShop downpipe/midpipe and a stage 2 tune from MRTuning. This is the package I received. Everything is 304 stainless and TIG welded. Beautiful work. The pipe comes with no instructions, so I just followed the instructions from another well...
  7. pipe 4.jpg

pipe 4.jpg

8. pipe 3.jpg

pipe 3.jpg

9. pipe 2.jpg

pipe 2.jpg

10. pipe 1.jpg

pipe 1.jpg

11. BHWS 304SS.jpg

BHWS 304SS.jpg

12. BHWS Pipe.jpg

BHWS Pipe.jpg

Black Haze Workshop pipe
  13. srlbotanical

2012 Golf hesitation/bucking

I have a 2011 JSW and Had the exact same thing happening. Just as you described. As others have mentioned, it's a common, well document problem with these cars. The fix for me was a delete and tune. This issue vanished.
  14. srlbotanical

Questions about CJAA Malone Stage 2

Update: BHWS offers a tuning package with MRTuning. MRT doesn't use that first O2 sensor. I've ordered the package and will update when it's all installed.
  15. srlbotanical

Black Haze Workshops downpipe? *Updated*

I ended up emailing back and forth with BHWS and have been impressed with their customer service. They have a tuning package that they offer in cooperation with MRTuning. I spoke to the owner of MRT as well and had a good conversation. I ordered the package from Black Haze with MRTuning and...