Recent content by Sprockets

1. S

Anyone schedule a UTAH buyback yet?

Sounds like it went well! Congrats! Understood on the reason to go with Southtowne. I decided to go Strongs, cause it's closest to me, and I'm getting my Audi through them. Otherwise, I'd probably do the same, and take it elsewhere!
  2. S

I'm overdue as well. Hoping to get the new car this weekend, park the Golf. That sucks you had to bite the bullet! I've been dreading that. Did have a flat tire about a week ago...
  3. S

Please let us know how it goes! Strongs?
  4. S

Risks of Continued Driving/Delaying Buyback?

I was in no rush to turn mine in, my only motivation was to get a new(er) car. I was hoping to wait until 2018 models came out. Then, three months ago, my HPFP went out driving home from the office one night. Fortunately, it was covered under warranty (extended HPFP warranty, but just barely)...
  5. S

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

I may have missed the part where you don't want anything from VWAG, but I was thinking the same as you about wagons (BMW/Mercedes) until I realized there are allroads in the range I'm looking for. You can get a pretty serious CPO for $30-35k. I'm hoping to pick up my 2014 next week!
  6. S

It's OK Nancy, we've all learned to lower expectations with this whole process. That being said... I have now scheduled my appointment! I don't miss ANYTHING when it comes to details, haha. Here is my updated timeline: documents marked complete: 11/07 offer later received: 12/11 offer...
  7. S

I can't tell you how I got mine moved ahead of you, without fear of repercussion! ;) Honestly, I was hoping it would delay just a touch, as I'm waiting for my allroad to be prepped/CPO'd. It's close, on deck for next week, so at this point I think I'm pretty safe. I don't think my Golf turn in...
  8. S

My offer arrived yesterday (Sunday) morning! documents marked complete: 11/07 offer later received: 12/11 offer document dated: 12/09 notarized and signed offer uploaded: 12/12 This is with private financing. The end is near!!!
  9. S

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

Mine were approved yesterday morning as well, so my dates are nearly in perfect alignment with yours... documents marked complete: 11/07 offer later received: 12/11 offer document dated: 12/09 notarized and signed offer uploaded: 12/12 The end is near!
  10. S

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

I'm sure the tracker appreciates that! :D
  11. S

Offer Letter Just Received

I received my offer this morning as well! Documents accepted 11/07, privately financed. Will do the notary routine tomorrow! My CPO allroad is nearly ready for pickup. Can't wait!
  12. S

Non-VW loan being delayed?

My documents were accepted 11/07, and I just got my offer letter this morning (12/11). I am financed through Wells Fargo dealer services. Planning on doing the notary routine tomorrow!
  13. S

A proactive Dealership...?

Let's all show up. Like, all of us.