Recent content by spooality

1. spooality

SOLD: 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 6-speed manual, no sunroof, 135,000 miles, asking $8,500, located near St. Louis, MO area

I've posted this car on Craigslist now, too. You can see the listing here: https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/glen-carbon-2012-volkswagen-jetta/7648450932.html
  2. spooality

SOLD: 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 6-speed manual, no sunroof, 135,000 miles, asking $8,500, located near St. Louis, MO area

For sale is my 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI with the 6-speed manual transmission. It currently has almost 135,000 miles and will be driven daily until I have an offer or purchase a new vehicle. I'm located near St. Louis, MO. I'm actually just across the river in Troy, IL. I'm asking $8,500, OBO...
  3. spooality

FS 2011 Jetta SportWagen parts

Is it silver? Do you have the rear tow hook cover still and would you be willing to ship it?
  4. spooality

P2015 code

Just had mine fixed by the dealer under warranty about a month ago. I didn’t have to pay a cent. Shouldn’t have to pay anything to have them look at it if it’s under warranty.
  5. spooality

Tires

Anybody have experience with the Michelin CrossClimate2? I've heard good things.
  6. spooality

What IS the Mk6 Jetta Sportwagen?

Is it a Mk6 Jetta with a Golf front? Mk5 Jetta Sportwagen with a Mk6 Golf front? Stretched out Mk6 Golf? Something completely different? If I was roaming around a junkyard, what would it have the most parts in common with?
  7. spooality

How does this connecter for a backup camera connect to the RCD330?

I recently upgraded my head unit in my 2012 Sportwagen to the RCD330, NONAME 187F model. It's been great. Now I've purchased this backup camera unit off of eBay. I've watched a bunch of videos on YouTube and read through plenty of forums to get prepared for the installation, but nothing I've...
  8. IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0262.jpeg

CAN +/- connector for backup camera.
  9. Posts

Pictures for posts.
  10. spooality

How to route cables for backup camera

I just purchased this rear view camera off eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dynamic-Trajectory-Rear-View-Backup-Camera-Fit-For-VW-Jetta-MK6-Tiguan-Passat-B6/124394823251?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 I recently installed an RCD330 187f and every time I put the car in...
  11. spooality

How to prepare for dealership with TDI

Here's my current plan for the car. I'd love to know if there are any other suggestions. Keep all emissions equipment stock until the warranty is up, which I've estimated will be late 2022 based on my average daily miles. Once the DPF fails after that, do a delete instead of getting it...
  12. spooality

FS: RCD510 Head Unit with Code, Bluetooth Module - St. Louis, MO

I recently upgraded my head unit (RCD330) and have no need for these items: RCD510 head unit with code - $75 + shipping - SOLD Bluetooth module (was under the passenger seat) - $75 + shipping Here are some picture of the items... They were both pulled from a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen...
  13. spooality

How to prepare for dealership with TDI

Heard back from the dealer. Apparently they communicate entirely through text message, which is kinda nice because I’m not always available to answer the phone. Anyway, the text said “your Jetta is going to need the diesel dpf & egr filter pipes, parts should be here tomorrow..” All covered...