1. S

Official Ontario stuff for sale thread

Entertaining offers.
  2. S

Diesel price...

MuH FrEeDuMb!!!1!!!111!
  3. S

MRTuning vs. Tunezilla (Malone) tunes

Thank you very much, the chart is quite helpful.
  4. S

specifically, which GTD17xxx turbo do you recommend? The 52 or the 56?
  5. S

At this point, am I better off going straight to stage 3 with CR170 hybrid with 2200 rail pressure?
  6. S

Who do you recommend? There are 6 tuners that I am aware of: MRTuning, Tunezilla/Malone, Stephenson, Darkside, Celtic and Unitronic
  7. S

Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me to why many tuners disabled the EGT sensor and this is why I enjoy visiting this site as I find it is full of information that can be shared among people who are new to tuning. I stumbled across the video on YT because I am at the near end...
  8. S

The video timestamp shows the log of Malone stage 2 which it has EGT bank 1 enabled. However, thanks for sharing your experience but not facts.
  9. S

EGT Sensor 1 is on the turbo exhaust manifold. no need for an additional bung.
  10. S

I guess you didn't watch the video? Here's Malone/Tunezilla EGT log reading section of the video -
  11. S

I thought this was an interesting video. Originally I was deadset on getting MRTuning until I saw that the EGT isn't being monitored which is kind of a major dealbreaker for me as I do a fair amount of towing/hauling. I wonder if MRTuning would/could enable it?
  12. S

Disclaimer - I am not the creator of the content and I stumbled across this YT clip and I thought it was interesting.
  13. S

Official Ontario stuff for sale thread

New price $160 for the set.
  14. S

Upgraded my bulbs on my OSRAM LEDriving XENARC headlights

There's zero coding required. It's a 100% plug n play kit.
  15. S

Upgraded my bulbs on my OSRAM LEDriving XENARC headlights

It's been a while since I opened up my headlights. LOL I think you turn the bulb to the left to take it out.