Recent content by spartan

1. spartan

7 PD Injectors- For Parts (maybe)

Now on ebay... http://www.ebay.com/itm/151273994974?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  2. spartan

B5.5 Passat Turbo

now on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/151273997399?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  3. spartan

B5.5 Passat Turbo

Anyone?
  4. spartan

Bump, if they aren't gone by Monday they are going in my scrap metal recycling pile.
  5. spartan

B5.5 Passat Turbo

Also, it does not have shaft play. The issue lies somewhere in the vnt/ actuator arm part of the turbo.
  6. spartan

B5.5 Passat Turbo

I have the used chinese made turbo that came on my car when I bought it. It gave me problems with boost control, so I removed it for an OEM part. It does not include an actuator. I am moving and just don't want to take it with me since I no longer own the car. $75 shipped.
  7. spartan

I have 7 used PD injectors for an 04-05 Jetta TDI. I am not sure of the exact mileage on all of them. I do know that some of them were working and a couple were not. I do not know which ones are which. I sent a bunch of them to DBW and he sent me back the best with new nozzles, these are the...
  8. spartan

KeyII USB Vag-Com Cable from Ross Tech

Sold to someone who saved $50 :)
  9. spartan

Back home and can ship whenever.
  10. spartan

I am leaving tomorrow, and won't return until the 2nd. If you would like the cable before that let me know :)
  11. spartan

2005 Passat TDI GLS Wagon in MI

PM's returned.
  12. spartan

Thanks for the compliments, all PM's have been replied to.
  13. spartan

Sold the car.
  14. spartan

Full on RTDI build up.

Granted we were not really in the same scenario, but I had a stage 3 endurance in my PD wagon. I had no problems with the pedal pressure, in fact, I found it to be rather light compared to other performance clutches I had driven in the past.