Recent content by somepunk22

1. S

MN Chat Thread

Daily spotting: MK4 4dr black tdi golf with aristos, exhaust, tdiclub plate frame, and ecs tuning stickers in Wyoming MN.
  2. S

FS: 00' Golf TDI/MN

Sold.
  3. S

I thought they all had blued mirrors. :confused: I actually had the stock pipe come off, and a small hole wore through it rubbing on a pulley before I could get the car stopped. A muffler shop made a new one for me, and used nicer clamps. In the last 4 years I've never had a problem with my...
  4. S

Thanks for spreading the word. :)
  5. S

I've never noticed any leaks. The car gets washed quite a bit, and I've never seen water come in. The car was just detailed, and he said there was some water marks on the headliner. He also couldn't do anything about the stains in the rear.
  6. S

Sold.
  7. S

Dieting for Weight Loss...

I did some weight saving also. This years auto-xer will be a MK1 Jetta with a 1.6TD. :cool:
  8. S

MN Chat Thread

Mines for sale. Goes in on Monday to get detailed, then I'll be putting up a new post. Probably ask around $8-9k http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=161644 dangoffman at yahoo dot com
  9. S

WTB: Airbox cover ALH

Found mine, thanks.
  10. S

FS/How much is it worth? 00' Golf 110k

Very tempting! Sorry though, not looking for trades unless its a MK1 + cash. :p
  11. S

FS/How much is it worth? 00' Golf 110k

Trying to figure out how much I should ask for my TDI. Thanks guys and gals! 2000 Golf GLS TDI Black with Tan cloth interior. 5 speed with cold weather package(heated seats/mirrors), power windows, moonroof, and OEM Avus alloy wheels. 110k Replaced/added/upgraded parts: Glow plugs at...
  12. S

Starter spins, but no cranking

I didn't think the TDI starters were Bosch. They didn't mention it didn't look like a typical heat treated ring gear, but the starter also wasn't extending fully. Either way, starter is regreased and fully extending, and the ring gear has been replaced. All is well.
  13. S

Update: Flywheel is out. Its NOT an autotech flywheel. It is a lightened VW flywheel under the name eurospec. Looks like DPM may be right, and the starter wasn't throwing out all the way. Hopefully cleaning, and regreasing the starter can fix it.
  14. S

Pulled the starter today, and it looks like Chad from SCI was right. :mad: I guess I didn't know people have had this problem with lightweight flywheels.