Recent content by Smudge007

1. S

Dpf issues 2014 beetle TDI

Thankyou that explains a lot and answers most of my questions and I totally agree I do need to read a lot more thankyou to all you guys that took the time to answer me I appreciate it more than you know
  2. S

I understand what your saying but for example if I don't eat potato chips for a month I lose 3 pounds if I eat them every day I gain 3 pounds the scale reflects that so why has the 60 g value not changed even though I've driven 1000 miles and tried tried numerous cleaners surely it should of...
  3. S

Thankyou to all for all your input and information much appreciated I will get it replaced as soon as funds allow. One quick question before I leave with all the cleaners I have added and the mileage I have driven why has my soot level not changed either way it seems to me if cleaners were...
  4. S

Please excuse my ignorance but I would of thought a clogged dpf would hinder performance the car is in limp mode but other than low boost the car runs great runs down the freeway at 80 mph no prob revs to 4000 rpm without issue I don't have a lot of soot build up in tailpipe I don't have any...
  5. S

Doh! Sorry the dtc is p2463 if anymore info required lmk ty in advance
  6. S

looking for some advice/ help/ reference I have check engine light and glow plug light is flashing I have obd Eleven vag reader soot levels 60g so no Regen additive to clean added to diesel tank and cleaner added to dpf thru sensor hole then driven up freeway at 3-4000 rpm for 60 miles still at...
  7. S

Dpf question

Hi all 1st post please excuse my ignorance I have a 2014 beetle TDI with dpf at 60 gr so it won't allow a Regen I just replaced the egt before and after I don't have vcds yet but am looking into when funds allow . The car is in limp mode my question is if I use some cleaner/additive to fuel then...
  8. S

2014 beetle tdi no start

Hi all looking for some help i just got a 2014 beetle didnt have a key and battery was dead also was told that previous owner had but gas on it but never started it drained gas put diesel in it but they could not get it started again. I got a new key and had it programmed at stealership replaced...