Recent content by Smokinram

1. Smokinram

2014 BMW 328D CEL and Code P220F/$07E8

Hello, I've owned my 2014 328D for almost two years now and it just threw its first check engine light. When I scan it I get code P220F/$07E8. What does this mean? I can't get a good answer for this anywhere. The car runs fine. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Andy
  2. Smokinram

Malone Flashzilla V2 New Never Used

Hello, I have a brand new, never used Malone Tuning Flashzilla V2 for sale. I bought it to tune my 2006 TDI but have since sold the car and don't need it. Its never been out of the box. Asking $120 shipped in the US. Thanks
  3. Smokinram

2015 TDI No Lock Beep & No Horn

Hello. yes I did find my problem. It was simple. It was just a bad horn. Replaced the horn and all is well again.
  4. Smokinram

2015 Jetta SE DSG TDI Bright Red

Open to offers...
  5. Smokinram

2015 Jetta SE DSG TDI Bright Red

Sold...
  6. Smokinram

2015 Jetta SE TDI Red DSG MINT

2015 Volkswagen Jetta SE TDI (Turbo Diesel) DSG Automatic Transmission, Bright Red(hard to find) with Black leather. Fully loaded. Power everything including Sunroof. Has OEM VW Premium 18" Alloy wheels from 2015 Passat SEL. GLI small spoiler on trunk lid. 18% tint professionally done all the...
  7. Smokinram

2015 Jetta Seat Heaters Stopped Working

2015 Passat Sorry. Title is incorrect. Should be 2015 Passat
  8. Smokinram

2015 TDI No Lock Beep & No Horn

Hello All, I am a bit stumped and looking for suggestions. I have a 2015 Jetta TDI SE and just recently every once in a while the confirmation "beep" wont happen when I lock the doors and at the same time the horn stops working. All door locks and mechanisms function well and all doors, trunk...
  9. Smokinram

MK7 - DIY thread

Thank You for the reply. That is what I was afraid of. I've searched high and low all over the place and can't find the code. The search continues... Thanks,
  10. Smokinram

MK7 - DIY thread

Hello, on my 2015 Jetta TDI, when I type in the Security Code 19249, it won't let me in. Is this mod not available on my 2015 EA288 car? Thanks, Andy
  11. Smokinram

White Powdery buildup around Urea Injector

Hello, I open the hood today to add washer fluid to my wife’s 2015 Passat SEL TDI and I noticed the urea injector and connector had a thick buildup that looked like white cement around it about a 1/2” thick. I cleaned it off the best I can but didn’t see any problems. Does anyone have any ideas...
  12. Smokinram

2015 Jetta Heated Seats Stopped Working

2015 Passat Title is incorrect. 2015 Passat SEL
  13. Smokinram

2015 Jetta Traction Control Off Button

That coding worked perfectly. Thanks again everyone for all the advice. Seems to work great. Now lets see what happens during the next snowfall.
  14. Smokinram

2015 Jetta Traction Control Off Button

I just installed it in my 2015 and the illumination of the button itself works but pushing the button does not do anything. No "Traction Off" light come on the dash. I double checked all the wiring and its all good to go. Could this mean it needs coding? If so can someone either post the...