Recent content by smalls4x4rr

1. S

Rocketchip

Hello, my engine code is CJAA. Jeff from Rocketchip does local tunes and also mail order work. Stage 1 is street modified with additional 30 hp and 48 ft-lbs torque. It made my commuter car much more fun to drive. Www.rocketchip.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Rocketchip

I just had my 2012 Jetta TDI stage 1 tuned both engine and dsg trans. The car runs amazing and is a completely different machine. Highly recommended. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

TURBO: Please report NMS turbo failures here. [not a discussion thread!]

Had my "turbo outlet pipe/air charge line" fail at 55,000 miles. Nice big crack in it. I thought it was the turbo so brought to dealer. Smith VW in Wilmington, DE got me for a $118 fee to diagnose. I replaced the hose and two clamps myself and back on the road. Now getting a P0401 code...
  4. S

Who else is having AdBlue issues?

I have an update on my issue, I called VoA and kindly voiced my frustration and issues with the AdBlue heater. Even though I'm just out of warranty at 42K miles, after 4-5 phone calls with the dealer and VoA they agreed to pay 75% of the $950 repair job. Adam at Smith VW in Wilmington, DE has...
  5. S

Who else is having AdBlue issues?

I'm getting error code P205B on our 2012 Passat TDI. Temp is getting down around 9 degrees where we live near Philly. 42K miles so out of warranty, VW says not covered by emissions warranty as others have stated. I found the heater assembly on ebay for cheaper than others have stated...
  6. S

No Battery Light - Not Charging

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this post. I've spent countless hours troubleshooting and replacing alternators that seemed as though they were faulty. Broken testers at advance auto and other tests that pointed all back to the alternator. It was a major victory to fix as well and my wife...
  7. S

WTB: 5 spd manual trans for 01 tdi in PA/DE/MD

Need a manual trans for my 2001 Jetta tdi. Located near Baltimore, MD. Thanks, Bryan. 610-608-4974.
  8. S

wtb: a/c compressor for 2001 jetta

Found one...thanks.