Recent content by Smalls

1. S

FS: 2002 Jetta ALH Auto 58k Miles SOLD

It was within 10% of asking.
  2. S

Project Phoenix: The Wagon Rising.

This is wild. As I infrequently visit tdiclub anymore, unless I’m troubleshooting a few issues or putting a car up for sale, but I happen to notice a few old posts were bumped. Holy Cow Sam! What a journey of enthusiasts this car has traveled through and the care it’s received. Great work.
  3. S

Looking to buy well sorted tdi in Md or close by

I have a low mileage ALH that’s posted in another thread, however it’s auto, but we can negotiate to fit your budget if the auto is an interest.
  4. S

FS: 2002 Jetta ALH Auto 58k Miles SOLD

Important Details right off of the bat: 2002 Vw Jetta Tdi Auto (01M) 58k Miles Location: Chambersburg, Pa (17201) Recent Maintenance Performed (@57,600 miles): Timing Belt & Water Pump Crank Seal, Bolt and Cam Seal Thermostat & Housing Fuel, Air, Oil, Cabin Filters Changed Trans Service with...
  5. S

WTB: Mk5 Jetta Sedan Delete Kit

WTB: Mk5 Jetta Sedan Emissions Delete Hello. I’m looking to see if anyone has a used dpf/egr/emissions delete kit laying around for their mk5 tdi. The exhaust would be for a Jetta sedan. If you only have the downpipe, that may work too. May be interested in a tune/tuner as well if we can make a...
  6. S

WTB: 01M Tdi Transmission

Look, I know it'll be a crapshoot. I can't manual swap the car for driving reasons. Hopefully someone has one on the east coast. I'm located in Pa and will drive if I have to. I'd prefer it to have the matching torque converter and TCM.
  7. S

WTB: Automatic TDI Wagon.

Hello, I'm looking for an auto tdi wagon for an elderly gentleman/friend of mine. It can need some work. I'm located in Pa, but will travel for the right car. Thanks, Matt
  8. S

WTB: KP-39 (BEW turbo)

Looking for a replacement turbo for an 04. Of course lower mileage the better, but what do you have? I would need shipped to 17222
  9. S

So What Do I Have Exactly?

Help me out here. I'm beginning to get a little miffed that I may have made a poor decision and need insight on where to go from here. Back at the beginning of February my vnt15 crapped the bed in my alh. I decided to build the car pretty decently after that and upgraded the entire fuel system...
  10. S

WTB: ALH Cam Sprocket

As the title states. I'm looking for an ALH cam sprocket. It has to have been removed properly and no damage/bends at all. I'm dealing with one now that a mongoloid had tried to remove at one point :( I'm located in 17222. Please Pm or respond here. Thanns
  11. S

Need Some Advice On Next Step.

Hello! I have been on tdiclub for a bit. Doing more lurking and reading than posting. I've finally bought a car that I'm keeping and am deciding to have a little fun with it. Not too many worked over diesel cars in my neck of the woods and I've always enjoyed being different. I currently have...
  12. S

Mk4 Tdi Partout and Garage Clean-up.

Hey All, I'm parting a 00' Auto tdi. Was rebuilt from a timing belt mishap, then T-Boned about 20k miles later. Engine was pulled for another project, but I still have all kinds of misc stuff drivetrain wise and power interior stuff you may need. I bought the car from the owner, who bought it...
  13. S

I-81 NB through Lower Pa.

Ran into a gentleman in a silver Mk6 4-door golf with Illinois tags and a tdiclub frame. We were heading Northbound on I-81 around mile marker 16 in Pa. We both turned onto Rt-30 E towards Gettysburg. Chatted for a bit on 30. I want to say your name started with a J, but I'm terrible with...
  14. S

Let's play "Name That Sound!"

Greetings All, I'm having a bit of a problem troubleshooting a sound that emanates from the engine bay. The sound closely resembles a very weak horn. It's a low tone. It's happens from 1st through 3rd gear. The noise starts at approx 1800 rpm and continues through the rpm range while under any...