Recent content by Smalls

1. S

FS: 2002 Jetta ALH Auto 58k Miles SOLD

It was within 10% of asking.
  2. S

Project Phoenix: The Wagon Rising.

This is wild. As I infrequently visit tdiclub anymore, unless I’m troubleshooting a few issues or putting a car up for sale, but I happen to notice a few old posts were bumped. Holy Cow Sam! What a journey of enthusiasts this car has traveled through and the care it’s received. Great work.
  3. S

Looking to buy well sorted tdi in Md or close by

I have a low mileage ALH that’s posted in another thread, however it’s auto, but we can negotiate to fit your budget if the auto is an interest.
  4. S

FS: 2002 Jetta ALH Auto 58k Miles SOLD

Important Details right off of the bat: 2002 Vw Jetta Tdi Auto (01M) 58k Miles Location: Chambersburg, Pa (17201) Recent Maintenance Performed (@57,600 miles): Timing Belt & Water Pump Crank Seal, Bolt and Cam Seal Thermostat & Housing Fuel, Air, Oil, Cabin Filters Changed Trans Service with...
  5. S

WTB: Mk5 Jetta Sedan Delete Kit

WTB: Mk5 Jetta Sedan Emissions Delete Hello. I’m looking to see if anyone has a used dpf/egr/emissions delete kit laying around for their mk5 tdi. The exhaust would be for a Jetta sedan. If you only have the downpipe, that may work too. May be interested in a tune/tuner as well if we can make a...
  6. S

WTB: 01M Tdi Transmission

Look, I know it'll be a crapshoot. I can't manual swap the car for driving reasons. Hopefully someone has one on the east coast. I'm located in Pa and will drive if I have to. I'd prefer it to have the matching torque converter and TCM.
  7. S

Alh Runaway Prevention?

You can buy a replacement actuator on fixmyvw for around 30 bucks
  8. S

WTB: Automatic TDI Wagon.

Hello, I'm looking for an auto tdi wagon for an elderly gentleman/friend of mine. It can need some work. I'm located in Pa, but will travel for the right car. Thanks, Matt
  9. S

WTB: KP-39 (BEW turbo)

Thanks for everyone's replies. I've found a turbo and I'm good to go.
  10. S

WTB: KP-39 (BEW turbo)

Looking for a replacement turbo for an 04. Of course lower mileage the better, but what do you have? I would need shipped to 17222
  11. S

When to replace cam on ALH?

I understood that. He didn't seem to interested at the time. I explained what'll happen and his power/efficiency loss. I believe he's sourcing a used engine to replace the current one.
  12. S

So What Do I Have Exactly?

That makes me feel a little better. I'm sure it isn't as efficient but it'll do for now. What significant data would I see with an emp guage and what could I do to control to high of pressure? I already bought the aforementioned turbo. Nothing I can really do now.
  13. S

When to replace cam on ALH?

For what it's worth. I snapped this picture from a customers car that was brought to me for a timing belt job. First one I've handled with this particular car. 03 Jetta Auto with 456K. I don't know what oil was used or history of the car. I advised him that he "may" want to start looking for...
  14. S

So What Do I Have Exactly?

Awesome Guys. Thank you. That makes me more comfortable. I wasn't pushing for the fact that it was misrepresented, I was just confused with information on both sides of the coin. The car has: Kerma OMI Pd150 Intake Mani Darkside EGR delete Profidiesel 2.5in exhaust Upgraded Oil Cooler 11mm...