Recent content by sleek98

1. S

Two Month Club

Signatures accepted in 35 minutes. I am about to schedule my turn in. First turn in date is march 10th.
  2. S

Two Month Club

Anddddd I got my offer this morning. Signed sealed and sent back within 45 minutes. I will see how long this takes to be able to schedule the appt.
  3. S

Two Month Club

Not sure if it was the email I sent earlier in the week or the fact that I just had my local credit union fax in the payoff but I just got a phone call from Volkswagen auto group to conference call in to my local credit union to get a verbal payoff. I was called with in the hour of the local...
  4. S

Two Month Club

I sent an email to all of the addresses listed on the 23rd and got the "Thank you for contacting the Claims Supervisor personnel at Ankura Consulting." response yesterday. Was hoping to get an offer today but no luck.
  5. S

Tire life with 4 degree negative camber?

Rotate the tires before you leave to head back so that the wear gets spread out and not just on the one tire. Should be ok as long as one tire doesnt get ate all the way though.
  6. S

Extended Warranty on your TDI that you just turned in or will be

If you buy it on a new car its 60k total, ie you only got a 24k mile warranty. If you buy it on a used car its 60k from the mileage when purchased. On my truck the warranty ends at 124k miles, bought it with 76k miles on it and purchased a 48k mile warranty, which is stated in the contract that...
  7. S

Buyback timeline

I would plan on 3-5 months before its complete.
  8. S

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

I got my eligibility on 11/22 as well, maybe that means there is hope for an offer soon. I am more mad that I will have to pay property tax on the car again next year since MO you pay on any car that you own on 1/1 of the year, even if you sell it on 1/2
  9. S

VCDS Micro Can

Sold .
  10. S

VCDS Micro Can

130 shipped paid through paypal. Purchased end fall of 2015 to do my 80k mile service and change a couple settings.
  11. S

WTB - VCDS for 2015 GSW

Like JSW said, just download the software, however the software wont work correctly until you plug the cable in which has the license programmed into it.
  12. S

WTB - VCDS for 2015 GSW

I do, 130 shipped paid through paypal
  13. S

Stay away from VW of Lee's Summit

What happens the next time he does it and wrecks killing a mom with 3 kids in the mini van next to him? I dont really want an answer to this, just stating that it could have been much worse and esp auto tech should realize they are being paid to do a job and its not right for them to mess with...
  14. S

How am I not thinking straight? I literally dont want ANYTHING from them. They didnt say they were going to fire him, so he will likely still be there.
  15. S

So I had a gift card that was going to expire soon from the TDI issues so I took my Shelby in to have an alignment done. Just put in a new k member and wanted to have it checked. I have allied insurance and since the Shelby sits 99% of the time in the winter I signed up for their smartride...