Recent content by Slave2school

1. Slave2school

2012 Prius V versus 2002 VW Jetta TDI wagon

I'd buy her the Hybrid if she was my wife, less to explain and less for me to worry about in the end.
  2. Slave2school

2012 Prius V versus 2002 VW Jetta TDI wagon

Depends on how you want to use the vehicle really :)
  3. Slave2school

You won't believe this!!!!

Sucks. My kids have sidewalk chalk, buckets full and know where to use it if the urge arises... At 2 years old kids are sort of in an alternate reality (at least mine were), but where the hell was the parental supervision?!
  4. Slave2school

Tremclad paint job !

It's pretty nice, for a 1979 Honda with no real value :) I like the 4cyl better even though it makes less power, it sounds faster. I was lucky, mine was a mint tank, somebody had already spent alot of time on it. It was howerver, the crappy honda burgendy/old man purple. Fire Red suits it much...
  5. Slave2school

Tremclad paint job !

It can indeed be done well, I redid my motorcycle this past winter and it is holding up well, even in red. Just have to polish it once ever couple of months to bring back the deep shine. http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23728334 PS-that was cut with 40% mineral spirits, painted with a...
  6. Slave2school

FS: Beefy Skidplate

Very Welcome, hopefully someone gets some use out of it.
  7. Slave2school

Thanks, sorry if I am slow to reply. email me at crazy.avn.tech_at_gmail.com for a more prompt reply.
  8. Slave2school

Hey guys I have a skidplate for sale, my father no longer desires it since he's given up on off roading. It comes with most if not all the hardware (I would get new bolts) and a pile of rivnuts as well as the front supports and instructions to install the beast. I'd rather a local pickup, I am...
  9. skid 2

skid 2

10. Skid 1

Skid 1

11. Slave2school

2010 Malibu or 2010 Jetta Tdi

For sure! Not the same car. The new 2010 is supposed to be nicer, I wouldn't mind one but they need to make a wagon styled one...why no wagons people!? We have 3 kids and don't want a minivan if we can help it, but the VW's aren't what I'd call lower middle class single income family affordable...
  12. Slave2school

2010 Malibu or 2010 Jetta Tdi

I really enjoy my 2005 Malibu MAXX. Great fuel economy for what it is and how we drive it (8ishl/100km in town depending on foot) and as well as 6.75l/100km has been seen on the longer highway cruises! So lets say 6.5 (best case) to 10L/100km (worst) city driving in the winter. Maint...lets...
  13. Slave2school

vibration while driving

Don't discount CV joints either. They will present you with vibrations when the car is under more load (acceleration) or up hills the worst. If it's CV's it'll get worse and worse as time goes on.
  14. Slave2school

Evry Mod.

Also this, though more complicated works a treat :) http://www.freewebs.com/slave2school/ really smooth when I had it on my car.
  15. Slave2school

Evry Mod.

Yes it could under the right circumstances. (Towing a trailer or leaving a really long black trail of exhaust=excessive EGT's).