Recent content by skodawagon

1. skodawagon

Skoda Octavia Scout 2008

Bought the car for cheap with busted dual mass flywheel. So new clutch and all that to fix it. Dpf been removed, as well as the cat. Egr valve aslo blocked off. Stage 2 tune. Fixed reverse sensor with some hot glue. There was heaps of soot/carbon buildup in the exhaust so that's all been...
  2. skodawagon

How can i increase the sound of the Turbo?

The cat has been hollowed out, so it looks like its there, but its not, should hopefully hear something.
  3. skodawagon

Cat is out so i'll see how it sounds when the car is actually running.
  4. skodawagon

Thanks for the help
  5. skodawagon

Skoda Octavia Scout 2008

Hey, just wondering if any other people on the forum have the same model car as me. My exact model is the 2008 Skoda Octavia Scout, 2L tdi, 6spd manual, 4x4. Please tell me about your experience with the car.
  6. skodawagon

Cheers, the K&N was free so I debating whether to add it or not for this very reason.
  7. skodawagon

What bhp/torque increase can I predict in these upgrades?

Are you sure? I thought aftermarket air filters increased air flow
  8. skodawagon

I've removed the cat and dpf, will this increase sound at all? Or should i remove the muffler and resonator too to make it a complete straight pipe
  9. skodawagon

I've heard some now models have a "turbo muffler", i'm not sure if late 2000's models like my car have such a device. I just want to be able to hear my turbo, help please.
  10. skodawagon

What bhp/torque increase can I predict in these upgrades?

I have a Skoda Octavia Scout 2008, 2L tdi, 6spd manual. 138 bhp STOCK 320 nm torque STOCK I am getting these performance upgrades: - Cat delete - DPF delete - EGR delete - Stage 2 tune, from a tuner, not a diy box kit or whatever its called - Performance K and N air filter, its not a cai but...