Recent content by silverbox

1. silverbox

Garrett GTC 1549 VZ turbo and manifold

Sold and Shipped to bugget.
  2. silverbox

Algridas, I'll let you know if the sale does not go through.
  3. silverbox

New price $600 usd plus shipping.
  4. silverbox

A few Members have purchased this turbo in europe and have let me know that the price is high, so I have lowered it to $750usd plus shipping.
  5. silverbox

New price $750 usd plus shipping.
  6. silverbox

John.Jackson, thanks for adding your real world experiences to the post. I forgot to mention that when I had the turbo and Manifold adapter fabricated it was done on an ALH Block. all of the piping for the boost and inlet tubes should fit a stock alh .Even the oil return will fit. So all that...
  7. silverbox

Forgot to put For Sale in the title, oops.
  8. silverbox

NEW PRICE $750 USD + shipping I have a Garrett GTC 1749 VZ turbo from a 170 hp Euro tdi for sale. Vacuum actuated, Manifold made to fit ALH or PD engine. I never got around to installing on my car. One would need to make a downpipe and you would be good to go. Should spool up like a vnt 15 and...
  9. silverbox

New tires... yes an upgrade Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3

I just put a set of 205/55/16 A/S3's on my 03 wagon with 16x7 inch rims. I agree these tires are amazing. I also suffered a 2 mpg drop approximately. My previous tires, Conti DWS wore out prematurely from uneven tread wear, I believe this was from over-inflation, they had much more wear in the...
  10. silverbox

Local sale winter tires

Hi Gang. I am selling a set of 4 Michelin Pilot Alpin 2 winter tires size 195/65/16 They have about 5/32 tread left and have very even wear. asking $100 Here is the link to the tire info. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Alpin+PA2 They are not on rims
  11. silverbox

IBW Gets a New Engine

Hi Peter, I agree with you. The a4 Jetta wagons when set right are hard to beat. I hope to keep mine for as long as i can. I would put the money into a new engine rather than get anything else i see right now. Good luck.
  12. silverbox

Largest injectors with stock turbo alh engine...

Thanks Peter just found the thread