Recent content by Shortydap1mp

1. S

Replacing Fender Subwoofer

This was very helpful for my temporary install but does anyone have a wire guide for the amp under the seat?
  2. S

How to: Replacing the Adblue Heater & Temp Sensor Module

How often do I need add the def fluid? I just got a 13 Passat and found the fluid fill haven't had it long just wondering.
  3. S

turbo technical database

I would like to know what software I would need to tune myself?
  4. S

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

Austin tx is rocking $3.57 but 12 cents off with an heb gift card props to Herbert E. Butts at least giving us a little break and $.02 cheaper than Walmart hahaha
  5. S

Cornsilk Interior w/ Black Carpet?

Would have posted some pics for u but having trouble figuring out how with my iPad on this forum
  6. S

Sirius - did you keep it?

Great thing that a lot of people don't know is that if u subscribe u can put Sirius in more than one vehicle so when we got it with the jetta I immediately called and they sent a box to plug in my 88 Chevy so both our vehicles have Sirius
  7. S

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

I am having trouble figuring out how to upload pics from my iPad just smoked my tail lights and wanted to show them off
  8. S

Cornsilk Interior w/ Black Carpet?

I have a 10 jetta apparently they all came with black dashes so mine has black at the tops of door panels and black carpet with the corn silk between I have been raised to never do tan and black but to be honest it's really grown on me I'm digging it and now that we have started going red and...
  9. S

Parting out: 2004 jetta tdi sedan w/auto

Are the outside door moldings black or chrome? It's the rubber around the windows
  10. S

A confusing A/C problem

I say check your electric fans to see if they are both still working could be putting extra stress on ur compressor also I would have the whole system checked for leaks even tho it blows cold it could still be getting low and stressing the compressor as well if nothing else replace the whole...
  11. S

VW Clearcoat

I found that my '10 jetta has very thin clear on it making it difficult to get rid of scratches as most are thru the clear with it being such light coats also makes it pretty easy to cut thru it or "burn" it as most would think only other vw I've buffed has been a 13 passat and it was thin 2...
  12. S

New to TDI engines and have some questions.

Easiest mod would b chipping it most are plug and play mods not hard to do but if u have the dsg auto u need to look into what it can handle before tuning it up it might need to be reprogrammed if u tune up 2 much CAI is a good start but I would have recommended looking into the rawtek one it's...
  13. S

Wtb this grill

It is a 2010 Wolfsburg edition all black grill set upper and lower without fog lamps anyone have any ideas? Not wanting to pay over $500 for a new one when I have a chrome set on the car I can sell or trade. http://www.ecstuning.com/News/MKV_JETTA_GOLF_WOLFSBURG_GRILLE_KITS/ES1892593/
  14. S

Are exterior parts from 03 jetta and sedan and wagon interchangeable?

Since u have to replace most of that anyway not a bad idea looks pretty sharp
  15. S

Replacement Door Moulding-- Smooth Available?

Sand out the texture prime and paint they will look a lot better if u take the time