Recent content by Shifter02

1. S

Hey People , p1570!

J dude unless there's something else front engine under the lower cover that could leak coolant theres no frost plugs or nothing on the back of the block in that area that would leak water in that spot? Did they fuge the seal on the wp ?
  2. S

Hey People , p1570!

I inspected it it had like less than 5 k on it ... Water pump is new also .. All i know is the coolant leaks out the bottom of the crank snout and I don't know where else it came from .. I know the head gasket job I did is good !
  3. S

replacing a vp 37 question

So my dumb ass did take the bolt off ! The hub is stil on and tight but I didn't take the chance ! I did the head gasket and its starting to run quite well on oem injectors ! Should I take it in ? I dont think that the hub got disturbed any !? .. Maybe I send. It in and have it gone over? Or...
  4. S

Hey People , p1570!

I always carry my tools ! Thet break down much less that way! Hahaha its not only been the v dubs either! My last mk4 was a basket case also .. But man fir how old they are they hold their bodys ! I had a mk5 now I know they're ugly and large and the sheet metal is thinner so they rust worse ...
  5. S

So I should be good to maybe use the speaker that's on the car ? I had to remove the pump off my other alh .. should I use that one or just orientate the one in the car to the other pump? As the timing stuff was just done prior to me buying the car ! Or are they specific?
  6. S

Oh no the sprocket is not on ! Thought u said socket! 😆
  7. S

Hey People , p1570!

Like the next post said maybe the ecu tripped out cause of lack of ground ? 🤔
  8. S

Hey People , p1570!

I just bought kinda of a nightmare golf as well but I love her unfortunately 😆 🤣
  9. S

Yes I'm pretty sure I'll double check this morning.. if not I'm kinda in trouble right ?
  10. S

Thanks man that's pretty easy then
  11. S

Can you find the time of a pump that got out of time off the engine .. the one in my car is leaking .. it may be the sensor at the bottom rear of pump .. close to injector lines .. I'll find that out when I do the headgasket this weekend! The other engine I got with the car has only 230...
  12. S

Pulling to right under acceleration

I have this problem pretty bad and then I swapped the whole strut brake assembly out of a vr6 car and replaced the bad upper strut mounts! The problem is worse now really was hoping the mounts would help as the old ones were really bad ! I do have to do and alignment yet ! But under steady load...
  13. S

Smoke under load straight piped 02 alh

Thanks for all the input guys ! .. I was thinking it had a but to do with the cat not being in there!.. And that its been sitting and needs filters and oil done in it have started getting a few things fixed up so hopefully getting the clean up done and start driving it things will get better ...
  14. S

Smoke under load straight piped 02 alh

How would I know if someone's put nozzles or a tune or anything in this car? If someone's straight piped it maybe they've done other things too the person I got it from didnt have it long but he said it pulled hard!