Recent content by Shifter02

1. S

Pulling to right under acceleration

I have this problem pretty bad and then I swapped the whole strut brake assembly out of a vr6 car and replaced the bad upper strut mounts! The problem is worse now really was hoping the mounts would help as the old ones were really bad ! I do have to do and alignment yet ! But under steady load...
  2. S

Smoke under load straight piped 02 alh

Thanks for all the input guys ! .. I was thinking it had a but to do with the cat not being in there!.. And that its been sitting and needs filters and oil done in it have started getting a few things fixed up so hopefully getting the clean up done and start driving it things will get better ...
  3. S

How would I know if someone's put nozzles or a tune or anything in this car? If someone's straight piped it maybe they've done other things too the person I got it from didnt have it long but he said it pulled hard!
  4. S

Timing belt will be getting done I looked at it it seems fine but ya I know they're quite crucial to get done!
  5. S

I also checked the manifold being the egr .. It seemed a bit oily but nit carboned up not sure how it would be near the ports but seemed pretty clear from what I could see
  6. S

And thanks for the replies ! And I am going to have fun and need the economy as I drive 200 k a day lol my civics had it at 420 000 lol still runnin tho
  7. S

How much is the vcds tool ? And where can I get one ? Ive been busting my brain on this tdi ! I'll get there hopefully sooner than later ! Lol .. But u think the obd2 tool i have is insufficient to diagnose these things goid enough ? Just asking ?
  8. S

Ok the down pipe had a o2 in it may be off another car so thats sweet then ! Maybe thats why it was cut and I'm nit getting a code ! I have a obd2 tool that's connected to my phone thats hiw I found the 1556 code when I got the car !... How much should the vnt actuator move mine moving maybe...
  9. S

Ok so I should be looking into other things then eh ? Thanx for the input though!.. What colour is your smoke mines like a blueish gray kinda puffy looking only when u give the throttle a quick snap ! Cleaning the ic seemed to clear it at steady load! But im wondering if it just needs to drive...
  10. S

Hey guys been reading some stuff on this forum I'm a newb to tdi but always wanted one ! I have learned a bit already but now that I have one I figured I'd like to join ! So I. Bought a 02 jetta gls tdi I got it for a good deal as he went off the rd and wrecked the front bumper and windshield...