Recent content by ShelbyRazorback

1. ShelbyRazorback

TPMS sensor battery issues

You can buy the VCDS cable here: https://www.ross-tech.com/. The software itself is a free download.
  2. ShelbyRazorback

P2015, P2008 - Covered under emissions warranty?

IIRC, my install was about 10 minutes. Just take the bottom bolt out, not both. ;)
  3. ShelbyRazorback

Should I change my HPFP before it dies?

There was an update to the CP4 making them better. I always ran Optilube XPD for my piece of mind (for the lubricity more than anything). I don't think the pumps really are much of an issue anymore.
  4. ShelbyRazorback

MPG Improved 9-10% After Towing

Maybe that cleaned out the spark plugs.... :P
  5. ShelbyRazorback

TPMS Advice Programing

I thought 2012 was first year of reading from ABS sensors if I remember correctly. At least that's how it is on my 2012 Golf.
  6. ShelbyRazorback

Dreaming of a...

2012 - 2018 JSW TDI or GSW TDI with 4Motion Sunroof but NOT Pano (too much glass) Delete and Malone Stage 2 (you know, for the farm) 6 speed Manual trans Prefer white but anything other than black (got a black Golf TDI now) less than 70k miles Maybe some nice tint on the windows (not too dark, I...
  7. ShelbyRazorback

ABS Sensor Broken

I have an error code for the left rear ABS sensor. I bought one and was planning on replacing it. I removed the screw holding it in and I grabbed the sensor and tried spinning/pulling it out. In my attempts, I managed to break the head off of it. It looks pretty rusty from what I can see. In...
  8. ShelbyRazorback

DPF Light and pulled a NOx Fault - Need Advice ASAP

Go here? https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/1220/#post-10610
  9. Broken ABS Sensor.jpg

Broken ABS Sensor.jpg

Broke at red line
  10. ShelbyRazorback

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

Ahh, ok. I had my Timing Belt done about 10k miles ago so I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon....
  11. ShelbyRazorback

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

Why use the timing belt protector plate? What is it preventing?
  12. ShelbyRazorback

Calvin & Hobbes ‘WAGEN

Soooo, if I come over with my Golf you can do that to it? :) Love C&H!
  13. ShelbyRazorback

Warning lights popped on

I have those same lights on with my '12 Golf! I haven't looked into it yet. I do have a code for (I believe) the left rear sensor. I'll be able to look at it in a couple of months. Interested in what the answer will be to guide me.
  14. ShelbyRazorback

High mileage CR - post it up!

2012 Golf 4 Door 6 speed, only 140k miles.