Recent content by she_loves_the_D

1. S

Help me fix an Unfixable code (p240f) CJAA

Selling it to vw btw. Multiple departments giving me different options with no communication with each other. Deemed unfixable. They wasted about 20k of vws $s just to not give me the extra 2k that i was asking for. Each email takes a week for them to respond and that equates to 250$ for the...
  2. S

Unfortunately no. My jurisdiction sets the standards for emissions regulation across the country. Most strict and the biggest market. There for you all suffer.
  3. S

Value of 2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/ 6 Speed Manual?

The market has changed a lot since last march. It seems to be falling back down closer to normal. You know. Since people cant pay rent. It was crazy high for 2020.
  4. S

Thank you. ------------------------------------------------ (3.0 tdi) Condition  MIL on.  DTC P240F00 (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Slow Response) is stored in the engine control module (ECM), J623 (address word 0001). Technical Background EGR calibration improved to avoid slow response fault...
  5. S

Its a 2010 mk6. CJAA engine code. 2500 or so left on the tdi extended dieselgate warranty. I was vague about the numbers on purpose.
  6. S

I had a 1.4 jetta as a loaner for a few months. They arent bad but man did i miss my tdi. They only get 40 mpg on the freeway. City is under 30. The average stayed around 28 while my tdi was around 34. Also the tdi is much faster. And the mk7 has an electronic e brake that cuts the gas and also...
  7. S

Run your vin at the dealership and see if you have anything left on the extended TDI warranty. The one they had to put on after the reflash. That would significantly increase the value. From what i am seeing the wagons are the lower priced out of the tdi's. Golfs the highest. But with 60k...
  8. S

Ok. So I have a tdi under warranty that has been throwing the P240f code on a cjaa dsg. Long story short. VW cant figure it out so they are offering to buy my car (for half of market value). Id rather have my car back. So maybe you nerds (in a good way ;)) can help me out. ---- Short story long...
  9. S

Remove stripped wheel lock

BTW i did start to drill one of the regular lug bolts and i could tell the cobalt would go though it pretty easy. But on the lock bolt it would make a dent.
  10. S

I do have a welder. Im very inexperienced though. Bought it at the beginning of the lock down with high hopes. Then realized quickly the metal work is way too loud for an apartment area. I like this idea though. I can get in through the opening in the socket. I wonder if i can weld the sleeve to...
  11. S

Will a cold air intake throw a code?

Well VW thought that area was cool enough for them to install an inter cooler there. And i think vw is pretty cool. Plus the heat riser goes into the stock box. Literally blows hot air into the intake. :) That's actually the only correlation i can think of with the code is that the hose was not...
  12. S

The newer vw/audi wheel locks have an outside sleeve that will spin free from the bolt. The idea of the 22 is to pinch the sleeve enough to have the torque to get the lug out. I hammered it on with a 3 lb sledge. It aint coming off. Plus the lugs are recessed. example of key The wheel i will...
  13. S

Will a cold air intake throw a code?

I have a cold air intake for my tdi that i made from an old one i had for a 1.8t. Basically just cut it in half and twisted it. Used a coupler to reconnect it. Fits perfectly into the space in front of the wheel well. Anyways I had it on the other day (i know its just for sound. but its a...
  14. S

So i lost my wheel lock key. After trying to find a key it turns out it was an audi lock i had in my golf. So they let me borrow theirs and i got 3 off and the 4th stripped. That was 6 months ago. I couldnt find any way to get it off so i turned to the internets. Now i have a 22mm 12 point...
  15. S

Standalone for TDI? What all would be necessary (reprogram open source speeduino?)

So i did find a couple of tuners for vw's (or any brand) other than just paying kerma or unitronic (great tunes btw). They are pretty complicated and expensive. I assume its basically what kerma would use to first find the maps in the ecu. one is called evc WinOLM if anybody else finds it...