Recent content by Shadowsbane0

1. Shadowsbane0

Need helps plugging oil leaks!

Thank you Shoveltrev and oilhammer. I had found some information on the charge air pipe. I’m ordering a new one because hers looks like the rubber as deteriorated from the constant oil sitting there. I’m sure having her fiance’ change her oil is part of the problem as well. She got sticker shock...
  2. Shadowsbane0

Need helps plugging oil leaks!

Looking for targeted repair suggestions (required parts if you know them). I can find the details once pointed in the right direction. I have my daughters 2013 Beetle TDI for a broken belt tensioner (Already repaired). Looking everything else over she has two significant oil leaks. The first is...
  3. IMG_3140.jpeg

IMG_3140.jpeg

View 2 of hose path up to engine block
  4. IMG_3138.jpeg

IMG_3138.jpeg

View 1 of hose route
  5. IMG_3137.jpeg

IMG_3137.jpeg

View 1 of low oil leak at hose connected near radiator.
  6. IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg

View 3 of oil pool
  7. IMG_3145.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

View 2 of oil pool
  8. IMG_3142.jpeg

IMG_3142.jpeg

View 1 of oil pool
  9. IMG_3141.jpeg

IMG_3141.jpeg

Engine cover removed
  10. Shadowsbane0

No power to fuses above f29 in hood fuse panel

So replacement of BCM made no difference. Original is now back in place. Looks like I am going to have to wait for my VCDS dongle to get here and quit guessing.
  11. Shadowsbane0

I should probably also mention the primary issue is that when I open the door the MFI doesn’t come on which is also tied to the push start system.
  12. Shadowsbane0

There was a TDI there missing an engine from a collision. I’ll have to check the model year when I go back to see if it’s compatible. I don’t have a VCDS at the moment.
  13. Shadowsbane0

So I’m back at this with some updates and no final solution. I somewhat know the problem but not the next step. I went through the wiring schematics to trace my power flow. I‘ve pulled all of my relays and tested them, I’ve also checked all of my fuses again. They are all good. I decided to...
  14. Shadowsbane0

Deleted

still available?
  15. Shadowsbane0

There is no F panel in my trunk so that may present a troubleshooting problem.