Recent content by shadowhand

1. shadowhand

FS: 2001 Golf TDI 4-door w/ lots of mods

Bump. Want more pictures? Lower price? I'll entertain lowball offers!
  2. shadowhand

MN Chat Thread

If anyone is looking for a Mk4 Golf, mine is for sale.
  3. shadowhand

FS: 2001 Golf TDI 4-door w/ lots of mods

FS: 2001 Golf TDI 5sp 4dr w/ lots of mods After much deliberation, putting my favorite car up for sale. It is black, 4-door, gray leather interior, manual, 15" Avus wheels, 220xxx miles. First off, the bad: the hood paint is really faded, there are a couple of small rust spots around the front...
  4. shadowhand

VNT-17 and 2.5" intercooler piping

I have the 2.5" lower intercooler piping from IDParts (no longer available) and just installed a VNT-17 (replacing a VNT-17/22). Having a hell of a time trying to figure how to connect the 2.5" piping to the turbo. Right now I have both the 1.5" and 2" adapters from TuneMyEuro but neither one...
  5. shadowhand

Part out 02 jetta tdi auto

Price for stock turbo inlet pipe? Not the plastic accordion one, the one that goes from the accordion to the turbo. Also interested in the PCV puck and pipe that connect to the turbo inlet.
  6. shadowhand

Wts: Vnt-17/22

XSBoost will charge between $325 and $525 to rebuild, and has the option to add a billet wheel, making it as good as new and worth at least $900. If no one takes it before Monday, I am probably going to send it in myself.
  7. shadowhand

hot side cold side
  8. shadowhand

Either you need the smart actuator or it has to be tuned out.
  9. shadowhand

Probably not. Professional rebuild is about $550 + shipping, effectively making this a brand new turbo. Just takes patience and time that I don't have right now.
  10. shadowhand

It does not, just a fair bit of play. I was getting some funny boost readings and took it off to check everything, and low and behold. Don't have time to rebuild it myself or I would keep it.
  11. shadowhand

I had to up the price after checking on shipping cost. :( Still open to offers!
  12. shadowhand

FS: VNT-17/22 (needs work) I just took off my VNT-17/22 and am ready to ship it. HOWEVER, the compressor wheel is loose and it is missing a two downpipe studs. If you have the ability to rebuild the turbo it's your lucky day. :D $300 or any reasonable offer, shipped CONUS. SOLD Pictures Here