Recent content by Scott_Greer

1. S

Show what you tow!

Let him get a few miles on it. Friend of mine is around 5000 miles and he averages 31mph highway in a 4WD model. We towed a trailer and 3 bikes (probably 2k lbs) through the TN mountains to a race and averaged 24.5 highway. Again, in the 4WD model. Drop the weight and rotating mass of the 4WD...
  2. S

Show what you tow!

I think you'd be surprised by a Dodge 2wd Exodiesel. ;)
  3. S

Show what you tow!

How many miles? 4500$ is a pretty good deal on what appears to be a fairy clean E350!:cool:
  4. S

Show what you tow!

I was so appalled I made a typo:D They look nice, but thats a lot of cash to not even include a toilet:o
  5. S

Show what you tow!

STARTING at 6800$:eek:
  6. S

Show what you tow!

Info on the trailer please!!! Edit:Found it!
  7. S

Show what you tow!

:eek::eek::eek:
  8. S

Show what you tow!

Deliriously incorrect.;)
  9. S

u-hual hitch?

Why did YOU have to order anything?:confused:
  10. S

u-hual hitch?

You can buy a Curt hitch on Amazon for MUCH less money. I bought mine for 120$ including the ball mount and free shipping;) Edit: 112$ and free 2 day shipping (for Prime Members)...
  11. S

Proper Mann Filter???

This thread is so old I've since sold my TDI and bought something Ecoboost powered:D
  12. S

Any TDI's for sale in the Atlanta / NW GA area?

I just used ATL as the main city to search. Keyword: TDI and price range of 6,000$-10,000$ and selected the check box for images.
  13. S

Just a quick search............ Nav and new TB: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3756645329.html Be worth looking at if the TB/WP has been done: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ctd/3745367811.html
  14. S

Nope, already got a call with questions about the car from an employee who decided not to let it hit the used lot/auction:eek: